Sydney Hostage taking.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I dread what's it going to look like once you people get done putting that liberal nimwit Hillary Clinton in the White House.
i sort of dread it too. i imagine that it will result in 4-8 more years of sky is falling hand waving and frothing at the mouth about tyranny, religious persecution of "real" christians, and the certain demise of our country

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
i sort of dread it too. i imagine that it will result in 4-8 more years of sky is falling hand waving and frothing at the mouth about tyranny, religious persecution of "real" christians, and the certain demise of our country
...and of course you'll hear more and more about the benefits of home schooling.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I for one look forward to it. 8 more yrs of victimhood pushed on the poor downtrodden and repressed minorities which make them feel even more justified in caving liberals brains in on a daily basis via knockout game, polar bear hunting etc. I just hope they get the gun control laws passed so the libs are completely defenseless. If there is one thing that will be a hallmark of this country returning to greatness, it will be libs being massacred in the streets by roving bands of the entitled as if this was some 3rd world nation.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I for one look forward to it. 8 more yrs of victimhood pushed on the poor downtrodden and repressed minorities which make them feel even more justified in caving liberals brains in on a daily basis via knockout game, polar bear hunting etc. I just hope they get the gun control laws passed so the libs are completely defenseless. If there is one thing that will be a hallmark of this country returning to greatness, it will be libs being massacred in the streets by roving bands of the entitled as if this was some 3rd world nation.
i think i could write a book on poe's law just by using ns board posts.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.