Sydney Hostage taking.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
I can't tell.

Anyway, just because the liberal media likes to refer to these cowards as "militants" and "jihadists" doesn't make them so. They only like to terrorize innocent and unarmed people. They have no rights under the Geneva Convention, the Constitution, or any other document. This isn't a military we're dealing with... it's an ideology with principles built on chaos.

I don't care who doesn't agree with me, but I have no mercy for these parasites. Take 'em out and shoot 'em, or filet 'em slowly with a rusty knife. It doesn't matter to me how they're dealt with. Just deal with 'em.

But rest assured, we'll turn 'em all loose right back into society until they pop up on the news again somewhere with smoke billowing in the background over some CNN reporter's shoulder.
It seems to me that to be in proper opposition to an ideology with principles built in chaos, you should base your principles in something greater.
If our policy is "filet 'em slowly with a rusty knife," is that really pursuant to an objective of a more stable, peaceful world?
It seems more like escalatory revenge, fanning the flames of blood feud.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
It seems to me that to be in proper opposition to an ideology with principles built in chaos, you should base your principles in something greater.
If our policy is "filet 'em slowly with a rusty knife," is that really pursuant to an objective of a more stable, peaceful world?
It seems more like escalatory revenge, fanning the flames of blood feud.

My principles are built in something greater. It's called not slaughtering innocent, unarmed people that don't subscribe to my beliefs. I'm extremely offended by the sympathy directed towards these barbarians by people of my own country to be quite honest.

It makes me angry that innocent people in a chocolate cafe lost their lives, and became victims of another terror attack. It makes me angry that our civilizations have become so liberalized that we allow this type to mingle among us, as if they're just another petty crime participant out on bail... and as if the same judicial procedures apply. If people don't start figuring out the difference soon, they're in dire straights.

What seems to you like "escalatory revenge, fanning the flames of blood feud"... I see as just the opposite. You're not going to negotiate or "protest" Islam away. As a matter of fact, it's the policies that liberals bring upon society that is in no way conducive towards the objective of a secure and peaceful in my opinion.

Some people will be preaching about "coexistence" and "tolerance" as they're being beheaded. Or run and hide behind some conservative with a gun to save their skin. The same guns they'd love to take away.

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Australians Just Showed the World Exactly How to Respond to Terrorism With #IllRideWithYou
Why it matters. This hashtag movement is powerful sign that Australians won't get worked up into a Islamophobic rage because of the actions of a single madman. It's also a lesson for countries like the U.S., where hate crimes against Muslims spike whenever there's a criminal or terrorist incident involving Muslims, or even when something innocuous happens like debating the placement of a mosque in New York City. Australian social media users are showing Muslims they're safe in their home and shouldn't fear retaliation for an incident they're not linked to.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Yep, "nothing to see here. Move along. Just another terrorist and more innocent people in a cafe dead. But don't worry, we'll have all that blood cleaned up in jiffy so we can quickly bury our heads in the sand again."

What an utterly disgusting and disrespectful display towards the innocent lives that were just lost.

The liberal media will act like they come up with some anonymous quote from a "Muslim" denouncing this attack. BS. The Muslim leaders need to be up there in front of the whole world where everyone can see, and shame these attacks. Won't happen.

This guy was already on the Aussies radar. They let a terrorist with ISIS all over his computer, facing murder charges, that was writing threatening letters to the families of their own military people just go right on about his business. Then turning around and telling everybody to go on about their business...we'll keep you safe.

Muslims cannot function in a free society. Their beliefs do not allow for it. They DO NOT assimilate. Its against their culture. There's a reason why there are no peaceful Muslim countries.

They've been doing this for thousands of years. They've began infiltrating the open societies and civilizations that they intend to bring down from within. Just like they said they were going to do. By deception.

Now its almost to the point of accepting these attacks as the norm. The same way it is on a daily basis in Muslim countries.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I just love how the Tea Party has never killed or assaulted anyone, yet anyone remotely associated with the group is painted with the same vile brush. yet week after week we have examples of violence and hate from the snackbar crowd and everyone bends backwards to keep from lumping them all together. shows me exactly where ideology trumps reality.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
I'll take that as a compliment coming from a bleeding heart. You people are so cute with your astounding credulousness.

Leave the war against Islam to those with both the sense to recognize it, and the tools to deal with it. The rest of you liberals can stand on the sidewalk holding signs and protest it or something since that's all you're good for...just get outta the way.

Perhaps lining all of you up along the border with your signs would be a decent start towards securing it.
Gee HT, that's a little rough. :(

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
In situations like this.....hours going by without resolution.......why couldn't a colorless and odorless sleeping gas be piped into the cafe.....something that puts everyone under long enough to storm the place and extract the bad guy?

Maybe there isn't such a gas but how about what the dentist gives you to knock you out?

My other thought is why couldn't a sniper get a shot off? Maybe the bad guy stayed hidden?

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
In situations like this.....hours going by without resolution.......why couldn't a colorless and odorless sleeping gas be piped into the cafe.....something that puts everyone under long enough to storm the place and extract the bad guy?

Maybe there isn't such a gas but how about what the dentist gives you to knock you out?

My other thought is why couldn't a sniper get a shot off? Maybe the bad guy stayed hidden?
Regardless of what spy movies might portray, there isn't anything effective at producing instant unconsciousness that isn't extremely dangerous.

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

The Russians did that in 2002 when Chechans held a bunch of hostages in a Moscow theater. They killed all the Chechens... and over a hundred hostages.
I don't know what gas they used.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
It seems to me there is a medium between extermination and "I'll ride with you to work to protect you" (or more accurately, "I'll turn a blind eye to the atrocities your co-religionists commit to a bizarre attempt to convince myself I'm not a bigot").
For the next few decades, the number of immigrants from muslim countries that the west allows to immigrate should probably be reduced to a few per year, and those few should have to demonstrate that they bring something to the table for the society to which they seek to emigrate, including a deliberate acceptance of those societal tendencies which differentiate the gaining society from the losing. Inability to engage in coherent thought and violent tendencies should probably not be sufficient cause to justify getting one's immigration packet approved.

I do not recall the Aussies fielding a "ride to work with a Japanese immigrant" program during WW II.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Regardless of what spy movies might portray, there isn't anything effective at producing instant unconsciousness that isn't extremely dangerous.
Darn - the time spent watching "The Man from Uncle" and all those Bond movies - all a waste! But I wasn't thinking "instant"....more gradual....if it makes a difference.

The Russians did that in 2002 when Chechans held a bunch of hostages in a Moscow theater. They killed all the Chechens... and over a hundred hostages.
I don't know what gas they used.
I remember the incident but not their approach - but yeah killing hostages....not good!

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Darn - the time spent watching "The Man from Uncle" and all those Bond movies - all a waste! But I wasn't thinking "instant"....more gradual....if it makes a difference.

I remember the incident but not their approach - but yeah killing hostages....not good!
Gradual unconsciousness would give him time to determine something was up, and time to do something about it.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
I just love how the Tea Party has never killed or assaulted anyone, yet anyone remotely associated with the group is painted with the same vile brush. yet week after week we have examples of violence and hate from the snackbar crowd and everyone bends backwards to keep from lumping them all together. shows me exactly where ideology trumps reality.

Exactly. This is the ONLY way Muslims can get people (in their right mind) to accept Islam... put a gun to their head or attack non-muslims. Australia was a place where people dreamed of going on vacation and enjoying the sites, however... as the Muslim population grew in Australiam, we've seen more of these Islamic terrorist acts - i.e. recently in September, Muslims rallied the streets shouting "behead all non-muslims" and all those who insult their pedophile prophet.

The Muslim problem is just beginning here in America - here's a question that I've asked myself many times... Can a "good" Muslim be a good American?

Theologically - NO. Because a Muslim's allegiance is to Allah, the moon God of Arabia.

Religiously - NO. Because no other religion is accepted by his Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)

Scripturally - NO. Because his allegiance is to the five pillars of Islam and the Quran (Koran).

Geographically - NO. Because his allegiance is to Mecca, to which he turns in prayer five times a day.

Socially - NO. Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews.

Politically - NO. Because he must submit to the mullah (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and Destruction of America, the great Satan.

Domestically - NO. Because he is instructed to marry four women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34).

Intellectually - NO. Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.

Philosophically - NO. Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.

Spiritually - NO. Because when we declare "one nation under God," the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.

Therefore, after a little study and deliberation, we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish, but it's still the truth. You better believe it is.

Christophobia is alive and well. But lets avoid Islamaphobia like the plague for the sake of being politically correct while they murder you, and the "good" Muslims just stand aside watching you get murdered.

The Quran tells its followers in Quran 4:89 – “They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take allies from among them until they join you for the cause of Allah. But if they reject him, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and do not take any ally or helper from among them.”

Sound peaceful to anybody? I can go on...

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost”

Quran (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end."

Hadith – sayings and teachings of Muhammad:

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

It's not possible to be both a good Muslim and a good American. You're deceiving one or the other.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
It sounded like the knucklehead was more interested in waving the appropriate flag.

Why didn't he think of this the night before?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.