OT Isaiah Prince Signs With Ohio State

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Re: *** OT Isaiah Prince Commits to Alabama ***

I just read his Rivals profile and under latest news it said a spot opened up and Isaiah did not waste anytime accepting the Bama offer. I did not know his offer was conditional but per Rivals it apparently was. I guess it was Richmond's spot and when the staff found out he was not coming to Bama they gave it to Isaiah. Thoughts?
Richmond committed to Ole Miss in September, you could be correct but I would assume it was someone else and maybe not the same position.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

Isnt he a bit light for the job. I am not very knowledgable, but I believe most of our OT are 285_305.
Yes, he is currently very light. However, his frame can hold a good bit more weight. A year through the S&C program, and a year behind Cam, he could be ready to step in as a RS Sophmore (or true Junior) to take over.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Yes, he is currently very light. However, his frame can hold a good bit more weight. A year through the S&C program, and a year behind Cam, he could be ready to step in as a RS Sophmore (or true Junior) to take over.
Long arms also. Perfect 2 year in wait guy that can become a star.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006

He's more likely RT than LT according to a lot of prep guys like Farrell. Absolutely great pickup though!! RTR!!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

Not sure I understand the last part since NSD is in two weeks for this class??
he said its shaping up to be a pretty good class. While most would agree that this is the best class of all time. It was an Understatement to say a pretty good class.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Re: 2015 Prospect OT Isaiah Prince

I will tell you this much, if he doe indeed flip to Ohio St after committing to Alabama within a few days, it says a lot about his mentality. I hope we keep him, but if not, no tears will be wasted

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.