OT Isaiah Prince Signs With Ohio State

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Re: *** OT Isaiah Prince Commits to Alabama ***

According to this IP was unhappy that we wouldn't take his commitment during his official visit. TIFWIW..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 2015 Prospect OT Isaiah Prince

Here's the BOL free update for those that don't have a subscription.

Sources have confirmed to BOL that recent Tide offensive line commit Isaiah Prince, who hails from Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Greenbelt, Maryland, took an official visit to Ohio State on Saturday.

The news could be somewhat concerning to the Alabama camp, considering that Prince committed to the Crimson Tide a day earlier, filling a vital need among the offensive line.

Throughout the recruiting process, Prince heavily considered Ohio State and Maryland to go along with Alabama. Sources from the Ohio State camp are reporting that Prince had an outstanding visit and could possibly visit Maryland next weekend.

The Tide camp could have a better understanding of where things stand with Prince as Alabama head coach Nick Saban and assistant coach Mario Cristobal will be going in-home on Tuesday.

Prince is rated No. 105 nationally and the No. 7 offensive tackle according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

In other news, sources close to BOL can also confirm that Alabama is again putting the full court press on Memphis, Tennessee (Memphis University School) offensive tackle Drew Richmond. While the Ole Miss staff has been working overtime to lock down Richmond in recent days, sources indicate there continues to be mutual interest. How this relates to the news on Prince’s OSU visit remains to be seen.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

According to this IP was unhappy that we wouldn't take his commitment during his official visit. TIFWIW..
that doesn't sound right. if your unhappy , why commit later on?? I tend to believe that Ohio St probably told him he could start from Day 1. some kids like to hear this and may be the reason he took his OV this past weekend.

regardless, CNS and staff will make one more pitch Tuesday and we will know then.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I think someone put idea in Prince's head because Why would you commit to us and still be ....ed about that? I have a feeling it may be a family member or friend...

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

Wow. Glad to know the closer still has his in-home w/ Isaiah. I'm sure Coach will soothe things over if the AL Intel report is correct.
But you have to remember, Urban Liar will tell the kid and family any and every thing, to include every lie he can think of that will sway the kid. He is a master manipulator. He has already sold the kid on the fact-based on reading, Bama wouldnt let him commit because they really wanted someone else, but that he is their priority etc. I am pretty sure he is bad mouthing Coach Saban and the Bama program, just like he did at Florida. Like most coaches and staffs, they have to portray the other teams in a negative light instead of pushing their program. And before you say anything.....I know OSU can sale itself.....but so could Florida and he still negatively recruited against other programs. He is one of the top slime balls in the business and it works for him.....

If Prince jumps to OSU after wanting Bama during his OV, and then committing when Bama found room for him, but holds a grudge of having to wait 5 days to commit, then that is a concern of a personal nature. Oh well.....Coach will figure it out in his home visit....Prince will either stay with Bama or move on.....By that time Coach will know more on what Okeke is doing, and possibly more info on Richmond. SO everything will be on the table...and it will be take it or leave it for Prince.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005

very strange recruiting with this one. Oh well.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Urban is cleaning up after the NC isn't he?
Normally you get the boost the next year. He is getting his now. I really hope we both make it back to the playoffs and face off again next year. I get a feeling it will be like the Florida rematch with our guys laser focused.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

Urban is cleaning up after the NC isn't he?
Ohio St was recruiting fine before CUM arrived. nothing new really. we as fans took notice because he got Prince ( a one time Bama commit) and KJ Hill ( a Bama lean). last year Ohio St got Raekwon McMillan who we wanted and Vonn Bell who we didn't come after hard. I suspect that OSU under CUM and Alabama under CNS will have many more battles for elite prospects in the future. Just to point out that isn't completely one sided in favor of OSU, Bama stole Trey DePriest and Derrick Kief out from Ohio St backyard. CUM has not and hopefully never will steal a top in-state Alabama kid from us. Btw, OSU under Tressel ( 2001-10) didn't have that many recruiting battles with Alabama even when CNS arrived in 2007.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.