The 'religion of pieces' - 145 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Re: The 'religion of pieces' - 126 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

To those who thought my earlier comment was too extreme, comments like these are why it was said:

Those quotes were simply lifted from a recent thread. Digging through older threads would result in many other similar or worse statements so they are not meant to be directed against any particular posters. Those brutally murdered children were Muslim. If you believe quotes like those above, it would only go to "reason" that those children would have become adult Muslims in a few years and those quotes would apply to them.
There is definitely a problem today with the way many radicals have hijacked Islam. There are Islamic writings (as well as writings in other religions) that are very disturbing. But to make blanket condemnations of entire societies serves no useful purpose.
Cynical reply: "At least they are killing each other and not us."

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Re: The 'religion of pieces' - 126 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

OK, who do you know that "loves to see innocents killed at a very early age"?:conf3:
one group gives their top party leaders margaret sanger awards (sanger was a well known racist and eugenicist. and before ya talk about her being a nurse or doing good, can you imagine anyone accepting a david duke award if he decided to take up nursing).
one party also supports partial birth abortions, which even for pro abortion people, is pretty sickening.
one party supports planned parenthood (again linked to sanger) which has killed more black babies than any other organization.

id say the evidence is crystal clear what one party stands for when it comes to innocent kids... especially ones of color.

but hey, we are getting sidetracked here. i thought we were talking about the ROP.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Some posts on this board go way beyond simply thinking Islam is bad.
Ok, I'll give the Taliban credit in Afghanistan for two things:

1) they wiped out the poppy fields, thus reducing the supply of opium for heroin

2) they outlawed the child molesting that was so prevalent with several of the tribes that allow men to have "boy" toys.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

Funny, I was thinking about both points this morning. As confused as I am by blacks killing blacks, I think I may be more confused about Arabic killings. I can't call them Muslims simply because not all practice the same religion though one is dominant.

Still, I'm not sure what the Taliban hopes to gain in this. Control? But what would they control. Power? They run and hide every chance they get. Fear? Those are your own people, why would you want them afraid of you. All the above maybe. I don't know what to think. Children though. Why children? You cannot tell me there is a point in all of that.
I don't know who the killers were, but Pakistani's are in no way Arabic. That's just silly. It's like calling a Canadian a Honduran. It makes no sense.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012

Just to nuke the thread.

If you voted for Obama you support Hitler.

Well, you know what they say about Obama voters....

....they're kinda like old Christmas lights - they all hang around together, they're a pain in the @, half of 'em don't work, and the rest aren't very bright.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

Ok, I'll give the Taliban credit in Afghanistan for two things:

1) they wiped out the poppy fields, thus reducing the supply of opium for heroin

2) they outlawed the child molesting that was so prevalent with several of the tribes that allow men to have "boy" toys.
I was under the impression that they were fine with using the proceeds as a source of funding.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL

The military said its ground forces late Thursday killed 10 militants while airstrikes killed another 17, including an Uzbek commander. Another 32 alleged terrorists were killed by security forces in an ambush in Tirah valley in Khyber on Friday as they headed toward the Afghan border, the military said.

On Friday morning, troops killed 18 more militants during a "cordon and search operation" in Khyber, the military said.

---

In the southern province of Baluchistan, Pakistani security forces killed a senior Pakistani Taliban leader along with seven of his associates in three separate pre-dawn raids, said a tribal police officer, Ali Ahmed.
http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-jets-ground-forces-kill-27-militants-northwest-045803004.html

If their numbers are accurate, it seems Pakistan can kill some of these people. When properly motivated.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Well, you know what they say about Obama voters....

....they're kinda like old Christmas lights - they all hang around together, they're a pain in the @, half of 'em don't work, and the rest aren't very bright.
I find that funny in spite of myself! :biggrin:

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
The Afghan Taliban has condemned the Pakistani student killings as "un-islamic".
Heh.
There are different Taliban groups.
True, but...
Much like the old communist countries they are not monolithic in ideology.
this statement isn't about a difference in ideology, it's politics. They may cooperate from time to time, but you won't often hear Afghans and Pakis say nice things about each other.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.