The 'religion of pieces' - 145 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Re: The 'religion of pieces' - 126 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

I'm sure some on this board would consider this a 'start' since there are now 126 less Muslims to worry about.

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Re: The 'religion of pieces' - 126 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

They attack teachers because knowledge is their enemy. Education is fatal to fundamentalism.

These terrorists attack school children because they're acquiring that knowledge, and need to prevent word being spread that there is more to life than Islam and the inside of a burka.

Waterboarding is way too good for these cowards.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

Nothing good about this. Interesting how the number one killers of Muslims is other muslims. What I don't want to hear is the talking points about hijacking a religion. This is Islam through and through which is why we should be so aware of the Sharia movements that are popping up in places. Sharia clerics authorized this attack where a teacher was beheaded in front of their students and then where students were subsequently slaughtered. truly sad.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Nothing good about this. Interesting how the number one killers of Muslims is other muslims. What I don't want to hear is the talking points about hijacking a religion. This is Islam through and through which is why we should be so aware of the Sharia movements that are popping up in places. Sharia clerics authorized this attack where a teacher was beheaded in front of their students and then where students were subsequently slaughtered. truly sad.
Very similar to the number one killer of blacks is blacks. But if you listen to the media and the talking heads, you'd think there was an outright massacre of blacks by whites.

Very similar to the number one killer of blacks is blacks. But if you listen to the media and the talking heads, you'd think there was an outright massacre of blacks by whites.
Funny, I was thinking about both points this morning. As confused as I am by blacks killing blacks, I think I may be more confused about Arabic killings. I can't call them Muslims simply because not all practice the same religion though one is dominant.

Still, I'm not sure what the Taliban hopes to gain in this. Control? But what would they control. Power? They run and hide every chance they get. Fear? Those are your own people, why would you want them afraid of you. All the above maybe. I don't know what to think. Children though. Why children? You cannot tell me there is a point in all of that.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Funny, I was thinking about both points this morning. As confused as I am by blacks killing blacks, I think I may be more confused about Arabic killings. I can't call them Muslims simply because not all practice the same religion though one is dominant.

Still, I'm not sure what the Taliban hopes to gain in this. Control? But what would they control. Power? They run and hide every chance they get. Fear? Those are your own people, why would you want them afraid of you. All the above maybe. I don't know what to think. Children though. Why children? You cannot tell me there is a point in all of that.
Well, most of the Arabic killings are tribal. There are thousand year old feuds that make the Hatfield and the Mccoys look like play schools. It has nothing to do with religion in a lot of those instances, it's simply the "nomadic" tribes killing each other.

The 'religion of pieces' - 126 (mostly children) killed in Pakisatani school

Well, most of the Arabic killings are tribal. There are thousand year old feuds that make the Hatfield and the Mccoys look like play schools. It has nothing to do with religion in a lot of those instances, it's simply the "nomadic" tribes killing each other.
Exactly. Which makes it that much more disturbing.

From what I've gathered though. It's the Army versus the Taliban this time, which could very well be tribal.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

To those who thought my earlier comment was too extreme, comments like these are why it was said:
Muslims cannot function in a free society. Their beliefs do not allow for it. They DO NOT assimilate. Its against their culture. There's a reason why there are no peaceful Muslim countries.
They've been doing this for thousands of years. They've began infiltrating the open societies and civilizations that they intend to bring down from within. Just like they said they were going to do. By deception.
Extermination combined with salting the earth might be more effective.
Therefore, after a little study and deliberation, we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS in this country. They obviously cannot be both "good" Muslims and good Americans. Call it what you wish, but it's still the truth. You better believe it is.
You cannot be acceptive of any culture, or "religion" that flies so in the face of basic human rights as does Islam.
Those quotes were simply lifted from a recent thread. Digging through older threads would result in many other similar or worse statements so they are not meant to be directed against any particular posters. Those brutally murdered children were Muslim. If you believe quotes like those above, it would only go to "reason" that those children would have become adult Muslims in a few years and those quotes would apply to them.
There is definitely a problem today with the way many radicals have hijacked Islam. There are Islamic writings (as well as writings in other religions) that are very disturbing. But to make blanket condemnations of entire societies serves no useful purpose.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

To those who thought my earlier comment was too extreme, comments like these are why it was said:

Those quotes were simply lifted from a recent thread. Digging through older threads would result in many other similar or worse statements so they are not meant to be directed against any particular posters. Those brutally murdered children were Muslim. If you believe quotes like those above, it would only go to "reason" that those children would have become adult Muslims in a few years and those quotes would apply to them.
There is definitely a problem today with the way many radicals have hijacked Islam. There are Islamic writings (as well as writings in other religions) that are very disturbing. But to make blanket condemnations of entire societies serves no useful purpose.

It is also silly to make the blanket statement "If you think Islam is bad you think murdering muslim children is good".

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Just to nuke the thread.

If you voted for Obama you support Hitler.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010

Are the murderers some of the same people Hillary thinks we should empathize with in their quest to further their religion and escape the oppressions of the western world?

...and no, I did not intend to use blue font.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Maybe if they'd just declared the school a gun free zone nobody would have been shot.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA

well to be fair, one group in particular in this country loves to see innocents killed at a very early age.
To be fair, I know of no one who "loves to see innocents killed at a very early age".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.