Auburn WR Sammie Coates Declares for NFL Draft

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: Auburn's Coats declares for NFL draft.

I'm glad they're gone. Can't wait to see how they'll lined up against Defense in NFL. GOod coache will move them all over the field. I hope they go to bears.... they could use one of them...
He and Duke are both really good receivers. I wish them both well in the NFL.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al

I'm glad they're gone. Can't wait to see how they'll lined up against Defense in NFL. GOod coache will move them all over the field. I hope they go to bears.... they could use one of them...
the Bears don't need another WR, they have two REALLY good ones in Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jefferies. What they need is a QB that isn't as likely to throw 3 picks in a game, as 3 TD's.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I agree, but they need a another one, and then you got three receivers, and it makes defense account for all three, and you want to give cutler every chance to get the balls to those guys. and it pretty much set up for man on man coverages most of the time...
the Bears don't need another WR, they have two REALLY good ones in Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jefferies. What they need is a QB that isn't as likely to throw 3 picks in a game, as 3 TD's.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA

All my barner enemies seem to think he will be drafted ahead of Amari. He will be drafted after Amari and Kevin White, probably 4th or 5th receiver taken

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.