Game Thread: Alabama @ Wichita State at 8:00 (ESPN2) Pregame/Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Just my 2 cents -- but all of you Bama bashers -- back off.........this game was all about the sucky officiating, nothing more....

Roll Tide - I'm out for the night

Bob Minton

1st Team
Dec 4, 2011
Coach needs a win like this somewhere soon if he wants to be coaching at Bama next year. This could be a make or break game for this team's confidence for sure.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
This heartbreaking loss is the type of loss that can start the spiral to a losing season and new staff..... I hate it b/c it seems the players are busting their butts out there! For whatever reason CAG can't get over the hump....

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I wanted cooper throwing it in (taller) and Tarrant outside (better shooter). So close, bad refs and panic by some players at the end. WSU is good and this was at their home, but they are the kind of team Bama can match up with.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
Playing hesitant and timid will get you beat most of the time and it did tonight down the stretch. They just don't know how to win in big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.