Sugar Bowl Practice Reports and Media Appearances

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Loved Saban's dig at the media, after talking about what an inspiration Blake Sims had been this year with the leadership he had exhibited and the perseverance to stay the course when others would have quit or transferred. Saban said something to the effect, "I had 10 year old boy walk up to me at spring practice and ask me if we had another quarterback besides Blake Sims. I imagine he jumped on the Blake Sims bandwagon later on like most of you did." LOL

And that is the reason Saban will never get complacent. It is always that "little edge" of feeling someone is out there second guessing him that drives him to continually prove them wrong.
That dig was aimed just as much at us.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Very little coming out of either camp this week. Seems both teams are focused on fundamentals and both have players who are missing reps as they nurse injuries.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Very little coming out of either camp this week. Seems both teams are focused on fundamentals and both have players who are missing reps as they nurse injuries.
I didn't realize another team was playing..... ;)

Your quote made it seem like both teams were......equals, even, comparable, etc.....

I am starting to question your loyalties..... if I had "the power" -- I'd be so happy to give you a 16 Helmet Avatar!

ok, all kidding aside......are you excited? or dreading it?

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
lol we're about to give this article major clicks due to folks trying to figure out what you guys are alluding to ... I did see what you were referring to and agree though. Pretty much the plus and minus of having the media attend practices.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
ok, all kidding aside......are you excited? or dreading it?
I am excited. A few years ago I would have dreaded it, but this year I just feel fortunate to be in it with the early loss to VT at home. I really thought that our season was over at that point. Of course, I would rather be playing anyone else at this point, but I would rather be in and playing Alabama than out.

Only 4 teams have a chance to win this year's national championship. I am very happy that Alabama and OSU are among them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.