Sugar Bowl Practice Reports and Media Appearances

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Alabama media day coming up on ESPN.

The graphic on the left says we lost last 2 sugar bowl appearances. Are they forgetting our 21-0 win against LSU? That was the championship game..but it was the Sugar bowl.
It was the BCS National Championship. The 2012 Sugar Bowl was Michigan defeating Virginia Tech.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Just going to post the random tweets from reporters, so the comments will differ...

#Alabama RB T.J. Yeldon said he hasn't made a decision on whether or not he'll enter the NFL Draft. Said he's not focused on that.
Landon Collins' favorite classic game system? Nintendo 64. Best game? NFL Blitz.
Cam Robinson on Joey Bosa's comment that Bama hadn't seen a line like Ohio State's: "We play in the SEC."
On his offseason (DUI) arrest, #Alabama DL Jarran Reed said it was a "real childish mistake on my part." Said he's a low-profile guy now.
Injured #Bama RB Kenyan Drake told me he's started light jogging in New Orleans & expects to be ready by spring game
To a man, Bama players all pointing to Arkansas game as the time that the team came together
Jarran Reed said at Media Day he plans to return to Alabama next year. He's modeling the playoff jersey.

Alabama RB Kenyan Drake said he's given no thought to leaving school early. Said the plan has always been to get his degree first.
Alabama kicker Adam Griffith said he has a stress fracture in his back.
1 minute ago
DJ Pettway told me he will 100 percent be back at Alabama in 2015.
Alabama freshman QB David Cornwell told me he has no plans of transferring. Said he's going to stick it out cause he believes in the process

Last edited:

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It was the BCS National Championship. The 2012 Sugar Bowl was Michigan defeating Virginia Tech.

Ok, I wasn't sure if they still considered it the "sugar bowl"..just the Championship version. Kind of like they consider this play off game as the Sugar Bowl.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
A great smile for a guy that destroys everyone on special teams. :)

Thanks so much for posting this! Rueben is one of my favorites. He's a delightful young man and just a joy to be around. That smile is all Rueben. BTW he promised me he'd be playing in this game. Hope so!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
These OSU players has been talking smack all week, and we haven't bought into it... I think our players are motivated by that... I think we're going to run on them and destory them.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Just going to post the random tweets from reporters, so the comments will differ...

#Alabama RB T.J. Yeldon said he hasn't made a decision on whether or not he'll enter the NFL Draft. Said he's not focused on that.
Landon Collins' favorite classic game system? Nintendo 64. Best game? NFL Blitz.
Cam Robinson on Joey Bosa's comment that Bama hadn't seen a line like Ohio State's: "We play in the SEC."
On his offseason (DUI) arrest, #Alabama DL Jarran Reed said it was a "real childish mistake on my part." Said he's a low-profile guy now.
Injured #Bama RB Kenyan Drake told me he's started light jogging in New Orleans & expects to be ready by spring game
To a man, Bama players all pointing to Arkansas game as the time that the team came together
Jarran Reed said at Media Day he plans to return to Alabama next year. He's modeling the playoff jersey.

Alabama RB Kenyan Drake said he's given no thought to leaving school early. Said the plan has always been to get his degree first.
Alabama kicker Adam Griffith said he has a stress fracture in his back.
1 minute ago
DJ Pettway told me he will 100 percent be back at Alabama in 2015.
Alabama freshman QB David Cornwell told me he has no plans of transferring. Said he's going to stick it out cause he believes in the process
Absolutely great news about J. Reed ! Already a beast, could be an absolute monster next year. D Line could be even better next year. Best ever possibly at Bama ?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.