Bo Scarborough Practicing with the Team

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
Did it seem to anyone else that some of those defenders werent really trying to tackle him?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Coach said that he can line up at WR, RB, HB, FB, TE... he's that good... He will be on the field next year. Think about it.. Stewart, BLack, and Falkins Scarbough on field with Drake... lot of toys to play with next year.. and then if you want to go bruise way, Henry, Jones, Scabrough... You want big body down the field.. Scabrough, Howard... Nasty.. real nasty offense.
Why do people talk about him playing something other than RB? Gosh, he looks great. He may be the starter next year.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I'm giddy! Gonna enjoy the next two games, then get ready for next year. This spring is gonna be fun -- looking for lots of new info on players who haven't had much spotlight before.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I'm extremely happy with this news. And I won't have an issue at all with a running back called "Bo" at Alabama. If he's bright enough to learn the offensive system and get significant playing time I'll be even happier. But with all this chatter I have to ask.....

Is TJ a lock to declare? If he doesn't what's the rotation likely to be?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
He's gone. He's done. It's a wrap. He will probably will announce probably this week or next week through CNS.
I'm extremely happy with this news. And I won't have an issue at all with a running back called "Bo" at Alabama. If he's bright enough to learn the offensive system and get significant playing time I'll be even happier. But with all this chatter I have to ask.....

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
He's done. What does he have to gain by coming back? He's proven to be a complete back. He has a ring. He has a Daniel Moore painting.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
Does this mean Altee Tenpenny transfers next year? I see him getting no playing time now, especially considering Tyrenn Jones is ahead of him as well.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Does this mean Altee Tenpenny transfers next year? I see him getting no playing time now, especially considering Tyrenn Jones is ahead of him as well.
I think it is possible, but Bo (and just my opinion) is the true meaning of "athlete" and will likely play in so many spots (RB, HB, TE, WR) that it won't have too much an impact on the rotation as a whole (maybe a pipe dream too). It also depends on how well Drake comes back from his injury. Until spring practice, where we see more about how things shake out, I think it is too early to tell really.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
He does look a LOT like a blend of Drake's speed and agility and the size of a Fowler or Henry. I've not allowed myself to get excited about him until now that he is with the team.

I tellin ya though don't forget about Tyren Jones. Some poster earlier in the year said he was the best RB we had and everyone laughed but from what we have seen he runs like a Tazmanian deviled Mark Ingram!!!

Henry, Drake, Jones, and Bo? Wow man we are going to drop some points on teams if the run blocking improves.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.