Bo Scarborough Practicing with the Team

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
And to those looking at Bo's tape from Northridge remember this, they were AWFUL! The only reason they won games and stayed in games was because of one player, Bo Scarborough. I think people overlook him because of the athlete tag, but this kid is the REAL DEAL at RB. I was saying that years ago when he was a Sophomore (and I wasn't the only one). If he would have ever became eligible at Tuscaloosa County they would have made some noise for real...

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
He's only wearing the number to wear it I imagine. He will not play in the playoffs and wont even be there with the team. Don't worry, he will be getting snaps next year at RB..

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This post makes me laugh. It's a classic example of "dog-thinks-he's-a-cat" syndrome. He does all this dancing before he hits the hole, but it takes him so long to unwind it's like he's dancing in slow motion, or like he's trying to hypnotize the defense. I do wonder if he wasn't abandoned at birth and raised by a troupe of scat backs.
If I had 4.4 speed I might think I was Barry Sanders too ;)

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
And to those looking at Bo's tape from Northridge remember this, they were AWFUL! The only reason they won games and stayed in games was because of one player, Bo Scarborough. I think people overlook him because of the athlete tag, but this kid is the REAL DEAL at RB. I was saying that years ago when he was a Sophomore (and I wasn't the only one). If he would have ever became eligible at Tuscaloosa County they would have made some noise for real...
Thank you. He will be everywhere like someone mentioned. He has great hands and hits like a semi. He will be in the backfield period. Can't mention enough how VITAL him getting these reps in bowl practice and having a full spring to acclimate is. He will be the most ready RB CNS has had at the start of next year. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.