Bo Scarborough Practicing with the Team

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
My smile is as wide as the Nile right now...

Here's a refresher of what you'll get...Keep in mind that in this video, he's playing on a newly repaired knee. So he was at about 80%. Basically what you're getting with Bo in Kiffin's offense is Kenyan Drake and Nudie Fowler's lovechild. (no homo)

Last edited:

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
My plans (when CLK consults me) are having Henry at RB, and Bo at HB...then motioning Bo out in to the slot where a WR or Safety has to cover him. The kid can catch as well as he can run, and is just a completely unfair match.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm not, but he's not a pounder like Henry and Scarborough can be. That was the point.
Bo isn't a pounder either. He'd just as soon run around you than over you. Will never forget him leaving Christion Jones flat footed (after Christion had a perfect angle on him) during a game in his freshman (?) year.

And I'm not sure if you've noticed my complaining, but Henry is far from a bruiser. He's huge. But he thinks he's Barry Sanders. Same problem a former Auburn guy (Brandon Jacobs) had. 27 is the perfect number for him.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Bo isn't a pounder either. He'd just as soon run around you than over you. Will never forget him leaving Christion Jones flat footed (after Christion had a perfect angle on him) during a game in his freshman (?) year.

And I'm not sure if you've noticed my complaining, but Henry is far from a bruiser. He's huge. But he thinks he's Barry Sanders. Same problem a former Auburn guy (Brandon Jacobs) had. 27 is the perfect number for him.
Yah, hence 'can be'. Those guys are built to be able to run over people, be nice if they do so.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
They will be very hard to bring down catching passes out of the spread.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
He's got incredible agility along with great patience, but he's also breathtakingly aggressive. Seems like he always cuts a split-second before defenders expect him too. He has great running-back instincts. He's like a Derek Henry with better instincts or a bigger version of DeMarco Murray. Authority, confidence, and control.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014

This post makes me laugh. It's a classic example of "dog-thinks-he's-a-cat" syndrome. He does all this dancing before he hits the hole, but it takes him so long to unwind it's like he's dancing in slow motion, or like he's trying to hypnotize the defense. I do wonder if he wasn't abandoned at birth and raised by a troupe of scat backs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.