"Damn, Brother, I Don't Believe I'da Told That!!" (Lewis Grizzard Joke Is Real)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"Damn, Brother, I Don't Believe I'da Told That!!" (Lewis Grizzard Joke Is Real)

"And the guy said, "Last Tuesday, I had sex with a goat!"

"And the preacher said, "Damn, brother, I don't believe I'da told that!"

====================

http://infossip.com/man-cheats-on-wife-with-goat/

I wouldn't have filmed it, either.

=====================

Wichita County, Texas — A Wichita County woman had the surprise of her life earlier yesterday morning. While surfing the web, she fell on videos involving her husband and a goat having sex.

It’s in fact while browsing her web browser’s history that she discovered the double life her husband was leading, uploading the controversial videos on his YouTube account.

“He was always so kind to animals, I would of never imagined this in my entire life,” explains the woman clearly shocked by her discovery.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Re: "Damn, Brother, I Don't Believe I'da Told That!!" (Lewis Grizzard Joke Is Real)

Sadly, this wouldn’t be the first time events of this nature occur. Not less than 19 cases of bestiality have been reported in the community over the past 5 years, a situation that worries authorities who describe themselves as helpless to this phenomenon.
they may even beat out Lee County for the record.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Re: "Damn, Brother, I Don't Believe I'da Told That!!" (Lewis Grizzard Joke Is Real)

"And the guy said, "Last Tuesday, I had sex with a goat!"

"And the preacher said, "Damn, brother, I don't believe I'da told that!"

====================

http://infossip.com/man-cheats-on-wife-with-goat/

I wouldn't have filmed it, either.

=====================

Wichita County, Texas — A Wichita County woman had the surprise of her life earlier yesterday morning. While surfing the web, she fell on videos involving her husband and a goat having sex.

It’s in fact while browsing her web browser’s history that she discovered the double life her husband was leading, uploading the controversial videos on his YouTube account.

“He was always so kind to animals, I would of never imagined this in my entire life,” explains the woman clearly shocked by her discovery.
That site has a lot of satire. I'm just glad they didn't make up the story being in Mississippi or Alabama for a change.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.