Hillary's already playing up to the base - "Black lives matter"

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Funny, I was reading about her father and he was a dyed in the wool republican. But then again, he was a business owner so I guess I shouldn't be too shocked.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Completely understandable.
When she goes into the pretend black accent ("I ain't no ways tired."), it really is offensive.
The pandering of the limousine liberal (not restricted to racial groups, although it especially highlights their latent aristocratic racism) is to me incredibly offensive. It presumes that the group which they are patronizing is stupid and gullible. Like you, I find it especially disgusting when the fake accents come out. Be yourself, for crying out loud. Sympathizing is well and good, but pretense is sickening.

Oh, well. At least she didn't call herself a jelly donut.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
The pandering of the limousine liberal (not restricted to racial groups, although it especially highlights their latent aristocratic racism) is to me incredibly offensive. It presumes that the group which they are patronizing is stupid and gullible. Like you, I find it especially disgusting when the fake accents come out. Be yourself, for crying out loud. Sympathizing is well and good, but pretense is sickening.
I look at it as the audio equivalent of showing up at a meeting of the NAACP or the Urban League in blackface, and saying, "See? I'm one of you." Really distasteful.
Well, how do we know JFK wasn't a jelly donut?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

Didn't Mr. Gruber already confirm this point for us?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I wish they'd stop, or Blacks would realize the narrative. I won't hold my breath for either.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR
Both parties are corrupt. I've really lost hope for our country. Isn't that sad? I look at the republican leadership in Boehner, Graham, McConnell and others and they are no different than Obama, Pelosi, Reid or Clinton. "For Sale to highest bidder."

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
Reminded me of this article written by Juan Williams that I read over the weekend:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014...-liberal-hypocrisy-revealed-in-all-its-glory/

Malcolm X, during his Nation of Islam radicalism, once said white conservatives are not friends to black people but “at least don’t try to hide it.” The separatist minded Malcolm X had even harsher words for white liberals. He judged them to be “more hypocritical than the conservative.” He accused white liberals of “perfecting the art of posing as the Negro’s friend and benefactor” while using black people as a “pawn or tool” in their political fight with white conservatives.

Both parties are corrupt. I've really lost hope for our country. Isn't that sad? I look at the republican leadership in Boehner, Graham, McConnell and others and they are no different than Obama, Pelosi, Reid or Clinton. "For Sale to highest bidder."
It's not really about parties to me, it's common sense.

Uh oh, there's that phrase again.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
It's not really about parties to me, it's common sense.

Uh oh, there's that phrase again.

I totally agree. But as long as people are divided down party lines and distracted by the high level noise, they'll never see the deeper root(s) of the problem and who is actually pulling the strings of puppets.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.