Oregon CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu Injured in Practice

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
That's awful, hate it for the young man. If we ended up playing Oregon in the final it would have been another opportunity to see Coop go up against one of the best.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Re: Oregon CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu is done

Woops, combine with existing thread. I missed it

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
The trickle down effect with the depth chart is where situations like this hurt the most. You'll have a CB starting that normally isn't a starter and then other guys playing in the slot, nickel and dime that dont get a lot of play time in those positions either.

Oregon's defense was already questionable. This only compounds the problems on that side of the ball even more now.

One thing is for sure, Florida State was most likely going to score a lot on Oregon before this injury......but with this injury, sheesh.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I hate that for the young man and the Ducks. I wanted to see us beat their best shot.

I guess Joey Galloway will have to suit up now and shut down Amari by himself.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Everything is just pointing toward an FSU upset. I believed FSU was going to win before this injury, but with the injury, it only makes me believe even more now.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Yeah this was bad for Oregon. They needed this guy to contain Greene and make the younger receivers and O'Leary beat them in the passing game.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I really hate it when these guys get these very bad injuries. He has to be heart-sick. Best wishes to him.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I hate that for the young man and the Ducks. I wanted to see us beat their best shot.

I guess Joey Galloway will have to suit up now and shut down Amari by himself.
But it's just so easy according to that moron! "Just focus on Cooper and shut him down". I loved watching Pollack's face when Galloway said that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.