If we beat Ohio State, who do you want to see us play?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
You gave me permission, so here it goes: you're crazy! :lol:

FSU is flat out lucky and is by no means an SEC caliber school. If they meet a team that can play all three phases, they'll lose. Each team that's nearly beaten them (including my team) failed in one of those three phases to let them back in to the game. In our case, our offense couldn't score from the FSU 30-yd line after our defense caused 4 turnovers. Their luck will run out.
Neither is Oregon. Oregon losing their top cb might be a crucial blow. And to give credit where credit is due, Florida had a pretty darn good defense, but nothing resembling a SEC caliber offense. Oregon has had a good bit of struggles on offense, and a very run of the mill defense (with some exceptions). I think FSU should put up like 40 to 50 points on Oregon, but the question is what offense either has the ball last or fails to score on a crucial drive. both of those questions strongly favors FSU and Winston. Im wanting Oregon because of what I posted earlier, but I think FSU pulls this one out.

And luck. We all have been saying the same thing about Auburn for the past 4 years, and aside from the butt fumble against aTm it seems to beat a lucky team you have to blast them and keep the foot on the pedal, and Oregon is certainly capable of doing that but there are very few instances in which they have done that in the past two years under Helfrich against top 10 teams to really lean that way for me to say Im confident on that happening.

G8RNGA

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2014
Neither is Oregon. Oregon losing their top cb might be a crucial blow. And to give credit where credit is due, Florida had a pretty darn good defense, but nothing resembling a SEC caliber offense. Oregon has had a good bit of struggles on offense, and a very run of the mill defense (with some exceptions). I think FSU should put up like 40 to 50 points on Oregon, but the question is what offense either has the ball last or fails to score on a crucial drive. both of those questions strongly favors FSU and Winston. Im wanting Oregon because of what I posted earlier, but I think FSU pulls this one out.

And luck. We all have been saying the same thing about Auburn for the past 4 years, and aside from the butt fumble against aTm it seems to beat a lucky team you have to blast them and keep the foot on the pedal, and Oregon is certainly capable of doing that but there are very few instances in which they have done that in the past two years under Helfrich against top 10 teams to really lean that way for me to say Im confident on that happening.
I'm just sick of FSU! [emoji2]. My liver couldn't handle them winning it all.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Oregon. I respect their program. After the past two years and all that has happened in Tallahassee, I never want FSU to win anything. I can't say anything else or it would be very mean.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
First, I want to beat tOSU.

If/when that happens, I really don't care who the opponent is: Oregon or FSU

I just want Bama to leave the Dallas area as NCAA CFP Champs! I'll take any kind of win,
but I'd really like to see a goose egg on the scoreboard for our opponent! An "0" for Oregon
or FSU would be a dream come true type of National Championship.

Then, I want to see SIGNS saying "We DO NOT want Bama ever again!"

NCTide

Scout Team
Nov 30, 2014
Tough. I want to let Jameis get a taste of the Tide, but also want the challenge of the vaunted Oregon spread.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
The next team. Doesn't matter who.
Of course I would like to curb stomp the criminoles, and shut JW up.
I would also like to give all the duck "we want bama" fans what they want, then get to watch them regret it.
So, no, it makes no difference.

BigBama

All-SEC
Oct 13, 1999
We can't go wrong with either team. I think we match up a little better with FSU since they like to be physical and it would be great to dismantle them in the champ game but on the other hand Oregon presents it own intrigue. I would think that a shootout would unfold against Oregon and I'm not sure my heart can take that during a national championship game. The road is difficult no matter who we play, assuming we can get by OSU.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.