If we beat Ohio State, who do you want to see us play?

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
If you will excuse the bad pun I think that it is win-win.
If we play Oregon that means that F$U has been beaten, and the country gets their dream match-up.
If we play F$U then I feel confident that we will win the national championship.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I don't really have a preference but I believe it will almost certainly be Oregon. And, if FSU comes out sleep walking like they have most of the season it will be ugly early and uglier later. Honestly, we match up better against FSU in my opinion but I don't think FSU can beat the Ducks.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I want FSU all the way. I think Oregon is a great team, but I want to Saban and Co. to pimp slap Winston and that used car salesman Jimbo Fisher into another time zone. I live in Florida and to watch these FSU fans try and justify Winston's behavior or to have them say I don't like him either but FSU is my team makes me sick. I would turn off Bama football if Saban let a guy like him stay on the team after all this crap. I want him humbled and beaten, and I want my team to do it to him. It would make another title even sweeter. RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.