Blog: Latest Bama News 12/18/14

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama

SEC Headlines 12-18-2014-mrsec

SEC Coaching News

1. Will Muschamp is already having an impact at Auburn. “I think our kids are already hanging on the edge of everything he says.”
2. When Muschamp called Nick Saban, what did they talk about? “If you want to ask Will about what we talked about. He feels free to tell you then that's fine, but I don't."
3. With rumors swirling around Memphis defensive coordinator Barry Odom, Missouri coach Gary Pinkel says he’ll “get somebody good in here.”
4. Pinkel on his staff: “I try to get all my guys home by 7 o’clock almost every night, so they can see their kids, wrap their arms around their kids and families.”
5. Georgia A.D. Greg McGarity was asked if coach Mark Richt can deliver a championship: “Until I’m convinced he is not, then I believe he can.”
6. Hugh Freeze sounds very happy at Ole Miss: “I just love what I do and where I do it at, and who I do it with.”
SEC Player News
7. Tennessee running back Jalen Hurd was arrested earlier this month for underage drinking.
8. Florida offensive tackle D.J. Humphries denies report he’s made decision to enter the NFL draft. But he’s still expected to leave.
9. Is Mississippi State linebacker Benardrick McKinney a lock to enter NFL draft?
10. Five LSU underclassmen will get draft grades from the NFL Advisory Committee.
11. Former South Carolina fullback Gerald Turner is transferring – wants to return to the defensive side of the ball.
SEC Football
12. Georgia linebacker Leonard Floyd to miss the bowl game after having shoulder surgery.
13. Auburn is hoping to have offensive guards Alex Kozan and Jordan Diamond back for spring practice.
14. What it’s like to be named a permanent captain at Alabama?
15. Signing day is still 49 days away but both Ole Miss and Mississippi State have locked up their most important prospects.
16. Arkansas scored seven second-half touchdowns in eight SEC games. Four of them came in one game.
17. Five SEC players are consensus All-Americans in 2014.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.