Top Remaining Targets

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Looks like we got Harris... Which means Frasier is off the board. I think we will get one more OT or another CB.. because I'm thinking we may lose one or two recuits to another school between now and signing day.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
It seems every year around this time a recruit or two come out of left field and shoot right up to the top of our board and end up signing. I wonder what surprises this year...:biga:

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
After getting Harris, numbers are very very very tight. lol We are currently at 26 commitments. I expect us to take one more OT (Richmond, Prince, or Valentine-Okeke) and possibly one more WR (Charlot or Cager). I also expect at least one of our current commits to not be in this class (T.D. Moton). CeCe Jefferson (Ole Miss) and Byron Cowart (FSU) looks as if they are headed elsewhere, but I think either one of them would be takes if they wanted to come. So expect one or two more commitments to round off this class.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
After getting Harris, numbers are very very very tight. lol We are currently at 26 commitments. I expect us to take one more OT (Richmond, Prince, or Valentine-Okeke) and possibly one more WR (Charlot or Cager). I also expect at least one of our current commits to not be in this class (T.D. Moton). CeCe Jefferson (Ole Miss) and Byron Cowart (FSU) looks as if they are headed elsewhere, but I think either one of them would be takes if they wanted to come. So expect one or two more commitments to round off this class.
Sounds about right to me. Not gonna happen, but I`d love to get Cowart. Kid`s a beast, looks like.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Sounds about right to me. Not gonna happen, but I`d love to get Cowart. Kid`s a beast, looks like.
Cowart is a beast but agree it's not going to happen. I hope Charlot sticks with us and I think Valentine-Okeke is the best bet of the 3 listed by BirminghamBama at OT.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Cowart is a beast but agree it's not going to happen. I hope Charlot sticks with us and I think Valentine-Okeke is the best bet of the 3 listed by BirminghamBama at OT.
I`ll be somewhat surprised if we don`t get one of the three tackles. Could be a " Whichever one of you commits first" kind of deal(?).

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.