Behind Enemy Lines, no really.

punchdrunkpanic

3rd Team
Aug 21, 2006
Columbus, OH
dmybama.wordpress.com
I was just running sprints in there yesterday lol ...glad I didn't see your Bama shirt!
I normally cover the Wed. night media scrum. We did some live hits in there. When it's this cold out I rarely worry about the shirt I wear because I am outside 70% of the night and the jacket/s never come off. After I was breaking everything down I realized NO ONE was around so I couldn't help myself. If it makes you feel any better, I spent the next 3+ hours standing outside covering a homicide.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
The REC can send in a team to pluck you out if needed or if your cover gets blown. RTR!
Movie trailer: BigRed Down

Premise/Voiceover: "The story of one man's survival. Trapped behind enemy lines inside the borders of Ohio, one man must make a choice. Succumb to his enemy or fight his way out. Wounded and hiding behind a jug of Gatorade, he steels his nerve to rise and fight." But then.....

Scene: Lt. Col. CNS zig zags across an open indoor practice facility as footballs fly all around him. Nearby, a football grenade explodes sending leather fragments of destruction all around him. CNS slides in behind a tackling dummy and, wearing full headset gear, call in his coordinates. A remote control airplane carrying a bag of footballs flies over head and lays a line of leather oil napalm across his enemies. CNS does not hesitate. he and his small squad of special teamers reach the downed man.

CNS: JK, grab his gear. Foster, your on point. The rest of you lay down covering footballs. I've got Blake.
JK Scott: (over the din of noise) But CNS, he's tooooo heeeeaaaavvvyyyy!
CNS: (Steely but teary eyed) He ain't heavy. He's an Alabama man.

American flags and 'Sweet Home Alabama' fade to black.

JANUARY 2015.

So we're all a little nuts, right?

ohiotide14

1st Team
Jan 3, 2012
Youngstown, OH
Derek Pelini is really one obnoxious piece of you know what. I saw him with my kids in a local park last year and he was donned in Nebraska gear. I was with my kids and I say to my kids thats the coach of Nebraska. While Im walking by him I say "Hello coach", he looks at me and my kids like we just told him to go fly a kite in a thunderstorm and continues walking by. What a piece of work. He gets everything he deserves. Once he fails at YSU we wont have to hear about him anymore.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.