Ardarius Stewart's availability for the playoffs?

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
He was indeed ahead of Coop, and for the life of me, I don't understand why he isn't playing more. Every time he's had a chance he's come through, he's explosive as all get out, and he has NFL talent. Hopefully he'll get an opportunity.
sip
Too much senior experience in front of him and he's not a prototypical receiver like Stewart and Sims. When Jones leaves the slot should be his.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Stewart has shown flashes of playmaker ability and I look forward to seeing more of him too.

Black is a mystery. I'm not sure why he hasn't broken through either. All one can guess is he's never fully recovered from the injury, he's having trouble w/ the playbook, his blocking ability is holding him back? Who knows but he has the talent to be in the Top 3-4 or our WR's for sure.

One side note on Coop is that obviously he's ridiculously talented but he's #1 in large part to his work ethic. He might the the hardest working guy on the team. Sims has even said it rubbed off on him preseason to have his success at QB. He told Coop and I'm paraphrasing "Hey man I'll do whatever you want whenever you want.... You wanna work on timing routes at 2:00 am and I'm there."

Not implying others have bad work ethic just that Coop is on another level than everyone of our WR's in talent and intangibles no matter who has 'been in front on who on the depth chart'.

Our depth at WR is filthy though.. We have turned into WR U somehow.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Stewart has shown flashes of playmaker ability and I look forward to seeing more of him too.

Black is a mystery. I'm not sure why he hasn't broken through either. All one can guess is he's never fully recovered from the injury, he's having trouble w/ the playbook, his blocking ability is holding him back? Who knows but he has the talent to be in the Top 3-4 or our WR's for sure.

One side note on Coop is that obviously he's ridiculously talented but he's #1 in large part to his work ethic. He might the the hardest working guy on the team. Sims has even said it rubbed off on him preseason to have his success at QB. He told Coop and I'm paraphrasing "Hey man I'll do whatever you want whenever you want.... You wanna work on timing routes at 2:00 am and I'm there."

Not implying others have bad work ethic just that Coop is on another level than everyone of our WR's in talent and intangibles no matter who has 'been in front on who on the depth chart'.

Our depth at WR is filthy though.. We have turned into WR U somehow.
Yeah we are. I honestly believe guys like Foster, Falkins, Stewart, and Black would've started as freshman at most schools. And here we've got Kief, Sims, and Ridley comin in behind these guys...geesh. Talk about a logjam.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
we have some talented WR's but none of them is anywhere near as good running routes as Cooper. Black has shown flashes but he doesnt have the size or strength to be the next great. I really cant say i'm looking for the next great WR because they dont just fall off of trees. I just hope our guys coming back can become stronger and be more consistent.. especially with running more advanced routes. i think that is one of the most underrated skills in college.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.