Ardarius Stewart's availability for the playoffs?

JeremyS4Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 22, 2011
Alexander City, AL
Is there any update on whether or not Ardarius Stewart will be available for the playoffs? I haven't heard any mention of him in the practice reports.

Thanks in advance!

RTR

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He played against Missouri some, so I would expect him to be able to go. As you said, there's been no mention of him in the practice report, which tends to be a good thing. If he was in a black jersey or working with a trainer, the beat writers would have noted it.

ron70

Nov 23, 2014
Hopefully our young receivers will get more opportunities and deliver. Some tremendous talent

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Hopefully our young receivers will get more opportunities and deliver. Some tremendous talent
I wouldn`t be surprised to see Amari drag 3/4 of the OSU secondary (only a slight exaggeration) with him, allowing 1:1 opportunities for AS and others. Now, if Blake can just......

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I expect Stewart and Jones to see increased impact in this game.
There were one or two games last season when Jones played a bigger role in offense. He was put in motion and lined up in the backfield several times and handed the ball on occasion. Similar to how Cooper was used in the Missouri game. I think Jones is built more for this than Cooper, especially if he has to run in traffic, and would like to see some more of it. Cooper runs so well in open space and makes individuals miss but I'm always worried (maybe for no reason) that he will get hurt on one of those end around handoffs.

ETA: oops, I'm referring to Christion Jones

Last edited:

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
So does Chris Black.I think he will have a breakout season next year. Hard to believe when he got hurt in practice his first year people were saying he was ahead of Coop.
He was indeed ahead of Coop, and for the life of me, I don't understand why he isn't playing more. Every time he's had a chance he's come through, he's explosive as all get out, and he has NFL talent. Hopefully he'll get an opportunity.
sip

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Also don't forget about Robert Foster who has looked real good in limited action. I expect to hear his name mentioned alot next spring and going forward.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.