Rainbow City Nativity Scene, anyone here live there?

Mamacalled

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2000
Pelham, Al
sorry to me just living in Rainbow City is a form of suffering. The mayor could be an outspoken atheist libertarian like me I'd still suffer to live there. I'm not a small town guy

And all they have to do is give the three dollar display to any private homeowner or church that want's it in town and all this goes away. The Atheist that is trying to get his government to follow the law is not the aggressor here. The politicians blatently flaunting the law are. This is no different from Roy Moore and his tax wasting look at me crap just at a smaller scale
And I'm sure that many would consider living in the congestion and smog of Atlanta punishment.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
and the war on christmas continues

link to tyranny

Jasen Dixon has erected arguably the most unusual holiday display in the region.

It is a cross between Halloween and Bethlehem.

Large zombie-like figures are used in place of Joseph, Mary, Jesus and the three Wise Men. ...

He also found that the accessory structure takes up more than 35 percent of the front yard. That, too, is a violation, according to township documents.

Bickford explained the violations were strictly zoning matters, that the township does not regulate displays for content.

Dixon scoffed at that claim and Baker said the display was not designed to offend anyone's holiday or religious sensibilities.

"We've heard stuff like that," she said. "This isn't something about, like, we're not devil worshipers."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.