Link: Sugar Bowl Prep Is the Perfect Time for Lane Kiffin to Create 'Blake Sims 2.0'

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Clicky

For the first time in his five-year Alabama career, Sims is getting camp-like snaps as the unquestioned No. 1 quarterback for the Crimson Tide. That gives Sims and Kiffin the chance to take a step back, work on specific areas that need to be improved like chemistry with other receivers if the Buckeyes take away Amari Cooper and unleash "Blake Sims 2.0" in the Sugar Bowl.

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
It would be great to see us use OJ Howard more often. I feel like that dude can take over a game just as much as Amari. His size and speed is almost impossible to stop single handily. I could also see us using Adarius Stewart again once he's healthy.

Roll Tide 57

1st Team
Oct 20, 2014
Plant City FL
All the recievers need to catch the football,,except AC he's almost automatic. Blake is going to need everyone to step up especially TE's. Fowler & Coop have been Great & we have a lot more talent ap WR. I do expect someone along with Coop to have a Big game. Then when we open up a can of Yeldon & Henry on them it's gonna look like we did against ND would not shock me to see us up 28-0 at half.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.