Shoutout from USS Alabama Crew

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
I just wish my Dad was still with us and could have seen this video. He was a 22 year Navy man and he loved Bama Football and the US Navy. He would have run through a wall if he could have seen it.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
That's got to be the best rendition of "Roll Tide" I've ever seen. I love the crisp military version with them all in unison.

We know from traditional stories about how it took seven days to make the Wall of Jericho fall down. If that Navy Crew had been there to deliver a big Roll Tide, that Wall may well have collapsed the first day.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
That's got to be the best rendition of "Roll Tide" I've ever seen. I love the crisp military version with them all in unison.

We know from traditional stories about how it took seven days to make the Wall of Jericho fall down. If that Navy Crew had been there to deliver a big Roll Tide, that Wall may well have collapsed the first day.
With one of their birds, the walls would be down in a nanosecond.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
It makes sense now how the Aubarn fans always feel like the step child or little brother. I know we have several references in movies and songs to the Crimson Tide. I can only recall one instance of Aubarn being mentioned in a movie in regards to football. Its an old John Wayne movie and the reference is to Auburn vs Alabama football bet he won because he chose the barn. I cant recall the name of the movie.
Roll Tide.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.