Link: How Nick Saban's office door scared Joey Bosa and what if he were at Alabama, not OSU

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Well, if he's a member of the Mafia, I guess we don't stand a chance. Let's just not even show up! However, maybe the REC mafia or the redneck mafia will be ready for the Chicago mafia or Florida mafia or OhIo mafia. Has Pope Urban called all Buckeyes to mass for prayer for this game?

Since Bosa was scared of The Door in the Godfather's office, maybe he won't play very well.
Nah it's nothing to be worried about.....lol.

It was just something I had to throw out there. Tony Accardo was a heavy hitter who never spent a night in jail even though he went that far back and led The Outfit until the late 80's. That's pretty impressive.

I can guarantee you that Bosa's family is more than likely not hurting for money. Accardo had a hand in a ton of legitimate businesses before he died.

Sorry to get off track but I'm a mafia buff and I never knew Bosa was tied to any of that family.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.