Minor Bowl Season Games Thread

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Lucky for Sumlin that he cashed in when he did. This aTm team has gone from bad to worse as the season has progressed.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Why did A&M switch to Allen at QB?

ETA: I forgot that Trill started when we shut them out. Makes sense.

Last edited:

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Pretty obvious who the refs want to win in the A&M / West Virginia game. Not even close to targeting. Of course I always thought ACC refs were worse than SEC refs. Krymsonman
What part of the targeting rule did it not violate? Sooner or later these thugs are going to learn how to play football. Until then, they don't belong on the field.

skipster63

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2010
Buchanan Dam
Game getting chippy. I swear I just saw an Aggie assistant punch a Mountaineer kid in the head on the sideline after an incomplete pass. No class.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It looked like the aTm coach just threw an elbow into the WVU player that just went out of bounds.

Yep he did, then the WVU player pushes him away after that. And the coach gets angry and yells at the ref. lol...guess he can't take a little push..but feels like elbowing a guy is ok.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.