Minor Bowl Season Games Thread

bamamoss2

All-SEC
Sep 10, 2000
Cullman, Alabama
What a stupid "Unsportsmanlike Conduct' penalty by the SC D-Lineman after making a solid tackle for the loss, I'm all for allowing players celebrate after making a big play, but, you have to control yourself & never stand over another player that's on the ground & you straddle him making stupid looking body gestures.."Act Like You've Been There" is what my old high school HC told us during our high school football season..I think it's ridiculous for a these player to act like they're on drugs & trying to invent some sort of new dance moves & body gyration after making a big play..

That's how you put you team in a bad spot trying to hold off a pretty dang good & very well coached Miami team..I just don't like how Miami's players try to act like The 'Canes of the 80's & they're to bully The 'Cocks..This Miami team is nowhere near as good as the 'Canes teams from the 80's & 90's.."The Swagger" has left the 'Canes football many years ago & they are nowhere near as good as they wanna be or how good they thing they are..
I agree whole heartedly with the call on SC after the defensive stop. It is a sign of just how liberal the ole ball coach has gotten over the years. Glad the Cocks won to represent for the SEC but they sure are in need of some class.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Ok...missed PAT makes this game interesting...State needs a TD to win it...

TD! State, now if they don't miss the PAT??!!

Got it!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Huskers and Southern Cal looks to be an entertaining game - 10-7 Nebraska is up. I like their running back, Abdullah from Homewood high school. I'm pulling for him.

IM4UA

1st Team
Aug 10, 2003
Alabaster, AL, US
Did anyone else catch the Boston College head coach almost pimp slap the guy holding the down marker? It happened with about 7 minutes left in the 4th. A running play went into the BC bench causing the down marker guy to take a tumble. The BC HC almost tripped over him and then acted like he was going to hit the guy for being in his way.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Especially in light of the past couple of seasons, Tom Osborne should go to the Husker field house and collect each and every black shirt, put them in a big pile, burn them, and ban any talk of 'the black shirt defense" ever again. No doubt their D was good in the period the name was given, but they haven't played at that level in perhaps decades. I can help but laugh everytime the media mentions the phrase.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Pretty obvious who the refs want to win in the A&M / West Virginia game. Not even close to targeting. Of course I always thought ACC refs were worse than SEC refs. Krymsonman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.