Minor Bowl Season Games Thread

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Cocks up 17-6 with a FG. I was looking for Ole Ball Coach to pull out some trickeration there, but he played it safe

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Duke chokes again. Duke scores to go up one with 4 minutes left and give up a Arizona St. kickoff to the 6yd line. Ariz St scores on the next play. Unbelievable.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Duke chokes again. Duke scores to go up one with 4 minutes left and give up a Arizona St. kickoff to the 6yd line. Ariz St scores on the next play. Unbelievable.
If Cutcliffe had a decent QB, Duke could scare some folks. That guy he has now has had one of the worst games I have ever seen a QB have; he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn. I watched most of the game (switching back and forth) and I'm just shocked Duke made it close. Think that says more about 'zona than it does about Duke.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
When I turned it on, I thought Carolina was playing Tulane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Cocks up 17-6 with a FG. I was looking for Ole Ball Coach to pull out some trickeration there, but he played it safe
Has anyone else noticed the audio problems? I can hear stadium noise/announcer more clearly then I can hear the network guys; sounds like they're calling the game from a blind somewhere...

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Has anyone else noticed the audio problems? I can hear stadium noise/announcer more clearly then I can hear the network guys; sounds like they're calling the game from a blind somewhere...
Haven't noticed a problem with the audio.

17-14 in the 4th. They just showed the stadium. The place has emptied out already. :confused:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
What a stupid "Unsportsmanlike Conduct' penalty by the SC D-Lineman after making a solid tackle for the loss, I'm all for allowing players celebrate after making a big play, but, you have to control yourself & never stand over another player that's on the ground & you straddle him making stupid looking body gestures.."Act Like You've Been There" is what my old high school HC told us during our high school football season..I think it's ridiculous for a these player to act like they're on drugs & trying to invent some sort of new dance moves & body gyration after making a big play..

That's how you put you team in a bad spot trying to hold off a pretty dang good & very well coached Miami team..I just don't like how Miami's players try to act like The 'Canes of the 80's & they're to bully The 'Cocks..This Miami team is nowhere near as good as the 'Canes teams from the 80's & 90's.."The Swagger" has left the 'Canes football many years ago & they are nowhere near as good as they wanna be or how good they thing they are..

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
What a stupid "Unsportsmanlike Conduct' penalty by the SC D-Lineman after making a solid tackle for the loss, I'm all for allowing players celebrate after making a big play, but, you have to control yourself & never stand over another player that's on the ground & you straddle him making stupid looking body gestures.."Act Like You've Been There" is what my old high school HC told us during our high school football season..I think it's ridiculous for a these player to act like they're on drugs & trying to invent some sort of new dance moves & body gyration after making a big play..

That's how you put you team in a bad spot trying to hold off a pretty dang good & very well coached Miami team..I just don't like how Miami's players try to act like The 'Canes of the 80's & they're to bully The 'Cocks..This Miami team is nowhere near as good as the 'Canes teams from the 80's & 90's.."The Swagger" has left the 'Canes football many years ago & they are nowhere near as good as they wanna be or how good they thing they are..
Well the last time these two teams played was in 1987. Look like Miami is (unsuccessfully) trying to pick up right were they left off. There is even a brawl between the two on YouTube which is why they stopped playing each other.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.