Washington state deputy says military equipment to be used against Constitutionalists

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
More worrisome still is the fact that the Obama administration repeatedly identifies non-criminal peaceful American citizens as “extremists” and potential “terrorists” — members of the TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party movement; the militia (whose existence is sanctioned by nothing less than the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution); conservatives; Christians; veterans; pro-lifers; those who love liberty; nationalists; pro-2nd Amendment; and Constitutionalists.
They will find that this old adage is true: "In the United States, there is a rifle behind every blade of grass."
I'm sure that's quite true. And especially in the South, there is a lot of grass. :biggrin2:

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Yeah, no reason to fear the cops.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-tanks-to-be-used-against-constitutionalists/

or this Houston cop recently harassing an open carry proponent and attempts to turn off his phone. Listen to him ask for his ID and harass him for not having it. "Papers please." Sound familiar?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ry-houston-member-try-erase-cell-phone-video/
Case in point about my post about the NYC police officers. A 2nd Civil war is starting...

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
I have a different take on this thread.....I'm simply not bothered by a police force armed to the teeth. I am petrified when the bad guys out-gun the cops.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I have a different take on this thread.....I'm simply not bothered by a police force armed to the teeth. I am petrified when the bad guys out-gun the cops.
Well, when the police that are armed to the teeth roll up on you and demand your guns, let me know how that works out for you.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
Yeah, no reason to fear the cops.

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/201...-tanks-to-be-used-against-constitutionalists/

or this Houston cop recently harassing an open carry proponent and attempts to turn off his phone. Listen to him ask for his ID and harass him for not having it. "Papers please." Sound familiar?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ry-houston-member-try-erase-cell-phone-video/
While phones are handy, they're not a necessary means of communication. We country folk have had ways of communicating with each other for generations before the telephone was ever invented.

Taking my phone would only deprive me of the monthly bill. I think I can do without that just fine. :biggrin:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I had a macabre chuckle when the rogue cop was trying to erase the video and found himself too technologically challenged to accomplish it. I have a phone sitting within two feet which I've had several months now, and I can't really utilize more than 10% or so of its capability. I'd be satisfied just to stop the apps which are sneaking out on the web without my consent...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
While phones are handy, they're not a necessary means of communication. We country folk have had ways of communicating with each other for generations before the telephone was ever invented.

Taking my phone would only deprive me of the monthly bill. I think I can do without that just fine. :biggrin:
Not really true at all. Unless you are proactive and notify your carrier, they will continue to bill you merrily until told to stop... ;)

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
Not really true at all. Unless you are proactive and notify your carrier, they will continue to bill you merrily until told to stop... ;)
??? If the police confiscated my phone, why would I not notify my carrier? I can't see much sense in merrily continuing to pay for a phone that I no longer have or can use. But that's just me.

However I completely understand why some people would sit around on their hands waiting for a knock at the door by a police officer voluntarily returning their phone.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I had a macabre chuckle when the rogue cop was trying to erase the video and found himself too technologically challenged to accomplish it. I have a phone sitting within two feet which I've had several months now, and I can't really utilize more than 10% or so of its capability. I'd be satisfied just to stop the apps which are sneaking out on the web without my consent...
I can't imagine you growing up in the 40's and the 50's before internet, and camera phones, and social media when the police could get away with a lot more.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
??? If the police confiscated my phone, why would I not notify my carrier? I can't see much sense in merrily continuing to pay for a phone that I no longer have or can use. But that's just me.

However I completely understand why some people would sit around on their hands waiting for a knock at the door by a police officer voluntarily returning their phone.
Believe it or not, there are many people to whom it wouldn't occur to stop the phone until they got the next bill. It wasn't aimed at you personally...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I can't imagine you growing up in the 40's and the 50's before internet, and camera phones, and social media when the police could get away with a lot more.
Nevertheless, that simpler age is exactly when I grew up. I have a new video card 2' from my right elbow, which I've been putting off installing, just because I had so much trouble with the last one. I don't want to get so technical folks' eyes glaze over, but despite Lenovo's label on the machine calling it the "ultimate upgradeable" machine, there's a setting in the BIOS which keeps me from installing a newer video card. Then, the kicker. Someone at Costco, where this was a floor demo, passworded the BIOS, so I can't get in to change it. I have a couple of cracking programs - and I've used them before - but I finally just sighed and bought a different video card. Just because I was born in the 1930s doesn't mean I can't be flexible. As for the police, I frankly don't know what they got away with. News traveled more slowly back then, but I don't remember police scandals of the sort one reads now. For one thing, I grew up in Decatur, when the black population was probably less than 10%. The dividing line was so rigid, schools and all else, that there just wasn't that much contact, but I'd imagine that the black population over on the far west side of Decatur probably had a much harsher view of the police...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Nevertheless, that simpler age is exactly when I grew up. I have a new video card 2' from my right elbow, which I've been putting off installing, just because I had so much trouble with the last one. I don't want to get so technical folks' eyes glaze over, but despite Lenovo's label on the machine calling it the "ultimate upgradeable" machine, there's a setting in the BIOS which keeps me from installing a newer video card. Then, the kicker. Someone at Costco, where this was a floor demo, passworded the BIOS, so I can't get in to change it. I have a couple of cracking programs - and I've used them before - but I finally just sighed and bought a different video card. Just because I was born in the 1930s doesn't mean I can't be flexible. As for the police, I frankly don't know what they got away with. News traveled more slowly back then, but I don't remember police scandals of the sort one reads now. For one thing, I grew up in Decatur, when the black population was probably less than 10%. The dividing line was so rigid, schools and all else, that there just wasn't that much contact, but I'd imagine that the black population over on the far west side of Decatur probably had a much harsher view of the police...
Well that's just the thing. News traveled slower and it was easier to cover up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.