I Believe In the Power of Prayer

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
I have been so blessed. Looking at my life, I could not write a better "script" if I was given the chance; I have my dream job (Teacher) and get the opportunity to coach the sport I love (football), all while getting a chance to pass on the lessons I have learned in life. I found and married my soul mate and have been blessed with triplet 8 year old sons. I say this because I believe that my Savior is worthy and deserving of praise, even in the toughest of times.

My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer when I was around 8 years old. They gave her around a 30% chance to ever see me graduate from high school. Because of God's goodness, she has watched me grow into a man and has also enjoyed watching her grandsons grow, as well. However, in the past week doctors have found a tumor around her pituitary gland and one in her lungs. We are not yet sure if they are malignant, but, needless to say, are very worried. I believe in the power of prayer as I have experienced it many times in my life. This is a trial and I know that God is using it to work in my own life, as well as the rest of my family. I believe that God honors faith and I know that the only true solution will come through the power of prayer. I heard a pastor say the other day that a Christian is like a packet of hot chocolate, they only realize what they can are truly meant to be after they go through some hot water. I know God is at work and in control of the situation. I ask that you please pray for healing for my mother and strength for my father as we face this trial. Sorry to ramble on, but I believe that I have to praise God for what He has done for me in my life. God bless you all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.