ADMIN NOTE: Two NYC officers assassinated...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This is a fresh start for the thread, with no more posts about armed rebellion. Some things have been said which will probably be investigated and I have no desire for Tidefans to be a target. There are other forums packed with persons of like mind for those posts...

STONECOLDSABAN

All-American
Sep 21, 2007
Mobile, AL
Re: Two NYC officers assasinated...

Probably for the best... I was starting to get really angry and I might have ended up saying something that could get me suspended or banned.

This is just awful...one of the officers had a 13 year old boy and the other had just got married two months before this happened. :frown:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Good work, Earle - thank you.

I'm watching "Black Sheep Squadron" right now on MeTV while having chili dogs and Diet Mt Dew for dinner. My 2 dogs by my side.

I care about the stuff that's happening in our country...and in our world. But in the grand scheme of things.....it can't really compete with some classic TV and chow!

Gotta keep things in perspective!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011

I would still like to say those officers families are in my thoughts and prayers.

As I have stated, I think police officers have to deal with too much NEGATIVE happening in our society. I think they deserve more POSITIVES. Put yourself in the shoes of an officer receiving 911 calls or patrolling the highways, roads and streets of our country. It's a job that's not easy. It's a job where you deal with negatives all day.

Next opportunity you get THANK an officer just for their sacrifice in dealing with things that you would not want to deal with. Thank them for being there when you need them.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.