SURPRISE!! Winston Cleared by FSU

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I'm really happy to hear this news and quite frankly, shocked. I was under the impression that the heavy hand of Florida State justice and the Tallahassee sense of moral outrage would keep Mr. Famous at home in his dorm while the Noles traveled to the Rose Bowl.
What heavy hand of Florida State justice? What sense of moral outrage?

You do know what the purpose of blue font is, right?

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
I'm really happy to hear this news and quite frankly, shocked. I was under the impression that the heavy hand of Florida State justice and the Tallahassee sense of moral outrage would keep Mr. Famous at home in his dorm while the Noles traveled to the Rose Bowl. I'm glad we get to play against him.
I'm going out on a limb here and guess that you forgot to use the blue font...:rolleye2:...except maybe the last sentence...

45longcolt

All-SEC
Dec 30, 2007
Warrior 35180
I'm really happy to hear this news and quite frankly, shocked. I was under the impression that the heavy hand of Florida State justice and the Tallahassee sense of moral outrage would keep Mr. Famous at home in his dorm while the Noles traveled to the Rose Bowl. I'm glad we get to play against him.
I sure hope you can handle the criminoles.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
The DNA proves that Wintson had sex with the victim.

The bruises on the victim prove that it was non consensual.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The DNA proves that Wintson had sex with the victim.

The bruises on the victim prove that it was non consensual.
How did that old Monty Python sketch go................the "Cycling Tour of North Cornwall".........where someone was killed, by "falling out of window, onto exploding bomb, while being shot in the back"? Or something like that.

See, there is a perfectly logical explanation how all that happened.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Was the judge a FSU grad? It scares me that someone could get away with a crime and go scott free without any repercussions whatsoever. Not only that, but supposed judiciary seem ignorant of basic human rights.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
That's all well & good..Cause either Oregon will literally put a "Woodshed" type whipping on The Criminoles(I honestly believe Oregon will beat them myself) or if The Crimnoles somehow escapes yet again with a close win..I like our chances should we play The Criminoles & think we match-up well against FSWho, and we would put a beat-down on Jameis & Jimbo's coached football team..I also have that feeling once Jameis leaves & the way Jimbo, to me, cuddles his players & allows them to run his football program or tries to be their friend instead of their HC..The proverbial "Wheels" will begin to fall off Jimbo's football program once "Famous Jameis" heads on to the NFL..

From my point of view of how Jimbo runs his football program or I should say the way Jimbo pretty much allows his players to run his football program..Jimbo has tried to emulate "The Process" in his own way & style that he learned from Coach Saban, but, I think Jimbo tries to hard to be his players friend & allows his players more freedom, and isn't near as strict with his players, as Coach Saban is with our players..The way Jameis got in Jimbo's face screaming & fussing at Jimbo, tells me that Jimbo doesn't rule his team with an "Iron Fist", the way Coach Saban has from day one when he became our HC, he has allowed Jameis off the hook once to many times for my liking..What do y'all think would happen, had it been Coach Saban, when Jameis got in Jimbo's face on multiple occasions fussing & disagreeing with certain situations during prime-time games on National TV..If Jameis got all up in Coach Saban's face, cause he was throwing a hissy fit, cause he didn't agree with the situation & the way Jimbo coached in those situations..Coach Saban would've sent, his sorry Drama Queen backside, to the locker-room & suspended him or thrown him off the team as far as that goes..

A HC can never allow a player, I don't care if he's the starting QB, to get in his face & disrespect him in front of his team, just sends the wrong message & shows the other players on his team a sign of weakness in him..It sends a sign of weakness to the rest of the team & sends the wrong kinda message to the rest of his team..

And to allow Jameis to keep coming back to his team, after all the well publicized criminal activities, Jameis has been apart of off the field & during the off-season..To me that just sends to wrong message to the rest of his players, and to me, is another sign of weakness in Jimbo for petting & cuddling his star players, as long as they help his team win games..For that reason I honestly think Jimbo & The Criminoles will steadily begin to collapse, once Jameis isn't there, to help them squeeze out these wins in all these tight games..That's nothing more than my opinion & how I see how things will shape up once Jameis leaves his HC or I should say his keeper & babysitter in Jimbo..Instead of being hard nose disciplined type HC..Cause that's what Jimbo, is when it comes to Jameis, he's more of a baby sitter & the person Jameis runs to, when he gets arrested or when things doesn't go the exact way Jameis thinks it should.. I just don't think Jimbo's football program will survive, in the long run, once Jimbo is out of Tallahassee..Again this is nothing more than how I see things & is nothing more than what I think will happen to Jimbo's football program in the long run..

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Come on guys, FSU already punished Winston by kicking off Ukeme Eligwe off the team. Further punishment from the student council would have been double jeopardy at the school, don't you know that?

I'm usually not for collusion but I hope all 32 NFL teams stays around from this thug. I know one stupid team will take the chance, but I hope he won't hear his name at all selected in the draft. I know we will but I hope we don't.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.