Link: Obama "urging black Americans to continue seeing themselves as victims" (opinion )

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
You are right. That was an unfair attack on you. Please accept my apologies. I would, however, appreciate you calling out those on your side for using the race card as a crutch and political tool.
a law student that learned everything while in the land of dc, and now moved to the land of fruits and nuts. if it smells like a duck, looks like a duck, and sounds lie a duck, then it is usually a duck. something tells me you have nothing to apologize for. (and if the duck has a history of posting like a liberal, that makes it even more so)

Last edited:

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Thanks for the post alabama mike1. The golden rule is what we should all live by. If we treated each other in a Christ-like manner, this world would be an awesome place to live.
But that is utopia. We live in reality. what do you do when there are some people you cross every day that absolutely will not treat you like the golden rule? what happens when you turn the other cheek and it just allows them more neck of yours to slice? (and i dont mean this post in a black/white context. I mean it as we live in a sick world and if you dont have your guard up there are many people who will take everything from you, including your life.)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.