Link: Obama "urging black Americans to continue seeing themselves as victims" (opinion )

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Holder was incorrect when he said this is a nation of cowards when it comes to talking about racism. the truth is that we are a nation of retards when it comes to the subject. the amount of stupidity that gets shouted by people who could instead bring about positive change is mind boggling

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Holder was incorrect when he said this is a nation of cowards when it comes to talking about racism. the truth is that we are a nation of retards when it comes to the subject. the amount of stupidity that gets shouted by people who could instead bring about positive change is mind boggling
You can't thank Obama voters for making everyone in America look like idiots.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If you are a victim, you can't be responsible for anything.....then it can always be someone else that is at fault.......

It's like giving permission to millions of adults to behave like 15 year olds....

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
They are victims, just not in the way they believe. They are being used by politicians, race profiteers, and liberals whose agenda is to change our way of life in America. This is what is being taught in our schools and universities. It isn't so obvious but the subtle mantra of "racism" and "America is evil" are stoking the hatred of American whites, our history and culture. What is obvious and in full public view is the hate pushed by Obama, Holder, Sharpton and others who profit from it. Their words have created a blood lust in many black people who want to blame others because they have no pride or sense of accomplishment. Years of government dependence have developed an underclass that will never achieve happiness because they are eternal victims.
I believe black people are able to rise above this and achieve whatever they want in life here in a free America if they would only understand they are being used. Many do and have. I pray many more will see the truth.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
but everybody knows that is exactly what that limp-wristed, america-hating muslin thinks
Well when Moochelle makes false statements that happened in Target and the Prez says they've been treated like the help, what is one supposed to think. Either rise above it or get in the gutter with the trash. They've chosen the trash route.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
It's all part of the left's master plan to fan the flames of class envy, racial divide, jealousy and hatred. It's what they live on and for. Otherwise, when it comes to eliminating divisiveness and getting people to work together solving common problems, the left intentionally has no plan.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Yeah, some cant get over having a half black POTUS.
Bamaro,

I honestly don't think that has anything to do with it.

I really don't care what race or sex our President is. I just want him/her to be a man or woman of honesty and integrity. This President could have done more for uniting all Americans than any President in our history. Instead, he has been the most divisive President by pitting one group of Americans against another group of Americans.

He seems to be more concerned with politics than improving the status of all Americans. If you are going to be President, be the President of all Americans not just President of a particular group of Americans.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Bamaro,

I honestly don't think that has anything to do with it.

I really don't care what race or sex our President is. I just want him/her to be a man or woman of honesty and integrity. This President could have done more for uniting all Americans than any President in our history. Instead, he has been the most divisive President by pitting one group of Americans against another group of Americans.

He seems to be more concerned with politics than improving the status of all Americans. If you are going to be President, be the President of all Americans not just President of a particular group of Americans.
Every chance President Obama has gotten to "play the race card" he has.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.