Section of Kyle Field imploded

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Johnny Manziel has cost Texas A&M a truckload of money by making them think they're better than they are. aTm will now have the best facility of all the also rans.

I wonder how long it will be until the Horns have to add on to stay the proper distance in front of aTm?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Johnny Manziel has cost Texas A&M a truckload of money by making them think they're better than they are.
I wonder how much of the budget for this expansion is for the (inevitably necessary) tarps for covering the unused sections...

:biggrin2:

Last edited:

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Reminds me of how money was no problem when they hired Fran. They could afford to snake Bama's coach...success would surely follow.

Now, if only they spend enough on a coach's salary, and build a bigger stadium, surely they can match Bama's success.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I think they worry less about us and more about their big brother- Texas. Everything is bigger in Texas, and they seem to putting forth a solid effort to escape the Longhorn shadow while UT is down.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Johnny Manziel has cost Texas A&M a truckload of money by making them think they're better than they are. aTm will now have the best facility of all the also rans.

I wonder how long it will be until the Horns have to add on to stay the proper distance in front of aTm?
Yeah they had one really good season (2012) and they think they're a big time program. One! As soon as the following season, they were back to being so-so, WITH Johnny still there. That had to be one of the biggest sports overreactions ever.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
They'll be calling Baylor to borrow their tarps within 2 seasons! They failed to sell out 5 of the 6 games played at Kyle Field this year.... They all rave about the QB from Allen coming in August as the next Maziel.... I've watched the kid play and he is good but, he is overrated and not as good as they think. That defense is still a joke and another 4 or 5 loss season will have folks calling for Sumlins head and 15K empty seats every game. (It may take a year or two for the novelty of the stadium to wear off but, as the Yankees have found the past 2 years, have a .500 team and it doesn't matter how nice the joint is, they ain't gonna show up....)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
They'll be calling Baylor to borrow their tarps within 2 seasons! They failed to sell out 5 of the 6 games played at Kyle Field this year.... They all rave about the QB from Allen coming in August as the next Maziel.... I've watched the kid play and he is good but, he is overrated and not as good as they think. That defense is still a joke and another 4 or 5 loss season will have folks calling for Sumlins head and 15K empty seats every game. (It may take a year or two for the novelty of the stadium to wear off but, as the Yankees have found the past 2 years, have a .500 team and it doesn't matter how nice the joint is, they ain't gonna show up....)
Yeah, my Ag buddies are kinda sorta excited about Murray. He is definitely good, and based on what little I saw of Hill (in HS), I would say Murray is much better.

His size will work against him. Needs to add some muscle, and growing a few more inches might be more necessary.

My Ag professor buddies were kvetching back in the summer about the tickets they would be getting. Price.....location........can't remember, but they were hot under the collar. I wonder how they will feel in a few years, when the novelty wears off, and they are a sub-.500 team.

As long as they are perceived as being the place to be, over UT, that is all they can think about.

Yeah, they are just like Aubrens, in so many ways.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.