Section of Kyle Field imploded

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
I hope the money to fund their expansion has already been collected in hard dollars. Outstanding pledges may be harder to collect in Texas given the way the price of oil has tanked recently.
That cult would sell their first born and live in a box in order to give $$ to the Grand Cult Wizard....

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
His size will work against him. Needs to add some muscle, and growing a few more inches might be more necessary.
Yep he's listed as 5'10 180 which means he is probably 5'9 and 170. He seems to have more of a 3/4 arm slot so he better have clear lanes or his passes will get batted down.

Let's see what these Aggies loving on him say when he signs with Oregon. From an insider on Allen's coaching staff, aTm is not a done deal..... He is strongly considering Oregon. Believe it is 50/50 right now.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I'm not convinced that they have the right coach. With TAM being added to the SEC and with UTexas issues over the past few years, TAM has been able to recruit really well. The state of Texas has a huge population and high school football is a big deal. TAM should have a really strong football team at this point under Sumlin.

A high powered offense will get the team in the spotlight every once in a while when everything goes their way and they pull off a win against a good team. This may keep folks satisfied at a lower level school. TAM should consistently be around the 3rd best team in the SEC west but will not do it until they decide that a good defense will make them a consistent winner.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I'm not convinced that they have the right coach. With TAM being added to the SEC and with UTexas issues over the past few years, TAM has been able to recruit really well. The state of Texas has a huge population and high school football is a big deal. TAM should have a really strong football team at this point under Sumlin.

A high powered offense will get the team in the spotlight every once in a while when everything goes their way and they pull off a win against a good team. This may keep folks satisfied at a lower level school. TAM should consistently be around the 3rd best team in the SEC west but will not do it until they decide that a good defense will make them a consistent winner.
Well if they had a top 30 defense they could win the SEC possibly.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Well if they had a top 30 defense they could win the SEC possibly.
If they can avoid being shut out, maybe.

Jury's still out with me on Sumlin - I've been saying that since day one. The guy has literally never won his conference - not even the CUSA...

Sumlin may eventually prove me wrong, but by the third season I expect a 'good coach' to do better than 3-5 (2014, 13-11 total) vs conference. I think A&M paid him a stupid amount of money because Johnny Football happened.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
If they can avoid being shut out, maybe.

Jury's still out with me on Sumlin - I've been saying that since day one. The guy has literally never won his conference - not even the CUSA...

Sumlin may eventually prove me wrong, but by the third season I expect a 'good coach' to do better than 3-5 (2014, 13-11 total) vs conference. I think A&M paid him a stupid amount of money because Johnny Football happened.
Johnny Manziel was to A&M as Bo Jackson was to Auburn.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.