Saudi Arabia: We'll Never Cut Oil Production

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
It's all about money; when it can be produced for less than what the going rate for a barrel is, it will be. When it can't, it won't.
While it is cheap, I say use all of theirs; while they may have a lot, they do not have an infinite supply. When they decide they want to raise the price, start producing ours.
I am pretty sure the Saudis have made it clear (for now) they want to supply the world with oil and make all the money. First of all, they can't without the help of the rest of OPEC, and second I don't know how long Russia will sit idly by and watch their economy crumble. To leave Ukraine means losing face and I don't see Putin ever doing that, so they can't do much about the sanctions. But they can foment unrest in the Gulf and that can cause some problems for the Saudis.
When I was working offshore I would have hated this; now that I can fill my truck up for under $25 I can't say I'm not enjoying it.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
That was why he basically invaded the Ukraine because they wanted to join NATO. Makes Russia seem weak in their eyes as they needed the manpower from Ukraine it seems. Who knows with Putin.

I'm glad this gas is dropping, my 36 gallon F150 needs a break:eek2::biggrin:
My 42+ gallon Suburban agrees with you.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
That was why he basically invaded the Ukraine because they wanted to join NATO. Makes Russia seem weak in their eyes as they needed the manpower from Ukraine it seems. Who knows with Putin.

I'm glad this gas is dropping, my 36 gallon F150 needs a break:eek2::biggrin:
That's the problem - personally I trust that snake about as far as I can hit him with a shovel.
I saw $1.90 earlier today.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
When I first filled it up, I looked under the end of the vehicle after the pump topped 35 gallons to make sure the gas wasn't pouring out onto the ground. :biggrin:
I traded in my Suburban and I do miss the big tank and driving from Houston to Mobile. I could make it on one tank sliding in on fumes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.