Crowd for the Sugar Bowl

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I have no doubt that the Buckeye fans will show up in force but this stadium of Californias must hold a max of 30,000. Just saying.
Given Urbie's scheduling proclivities, I thought it was California University of Pennsylvania. Maybe all turned out to honor Tom Cousineau, yet another of those, ahem, "great" tOSU linebackers (much like AJ the Great White Hoax to come), for how he played against 'Bama in the last Sugar Bowl between the two teams...

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I don't know what the crowd split will be, but from previous experience I'd expect a larger Bama contingent. On a positive note, I know for certain that two available tickets just landed in the hands of Bama fans; I got an email from the University today stating I will receive two of the "additional tickets they acquired from various sources." So we're Big Easy bound. RTR!

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Unless it is someone who goes every year no matter what, I don't see LSU fans buying tickets just to cheer against us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
Nobody has mentioned this,it will be a sea of red good luck figuring the split by color.I know Ohio ST has a big following I have been there many times.Grew up in the Maze and Blue.I watched Alabama and Tenn in 75 legion field, moved here in 79 permanently.Got to know the passion here, Have been a season ticket holder for years.Sorry to the Ohio St fans think they will split, it won't happen 60/40 if your lucky and that's taken into account y'all are hungry.We didn't win it last year our hunger is back one year is to long.60/40 40 may be over doing it. Roll Tide

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I was there and there were a LOT of ND fans in the city and in the parking lot BUT once inside the stadium the split was a lot closer to 50/50 than 70/30. Bama sections seemed sold out and predominately Crimson.
Yes, and I'll admit the experience changed my mind a little about the ND fan base. The ones I talked too were very classy and even in the stadium they were outstanding, even when the momentum quickly swung to Bama.

Despite not being relevant since the early 90's the ND fans acted otherwise...which was a breath of fresh air when we have to deal with Barners who believe an occasional flash in the Barner pan earns them national respect, when everyone else sees them simply as our little brother.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.