Link: Uh-Oh. NK has stepped in it. Anonymous is on the job...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I'm just glad the POTUS asked China to give us a hand with that ol' pesky NK!

Sometimes even community organizers need a helping hand!

I wonder how they are going to air the movie? Stream it somehow?

:pDT_popc1:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I wonder how they are going to air the movie? Stream it somehow?
They'll most likely post it to one of the many sites that already exist for people to steal intellectual property from.

If Anonymous wants to do something, go after the NK government online - stealing and releasing someone else's IP doesn't do anything.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Guys I think it's satire. Notice the #gop?
Different GOP...

In the not so distance past, the well-known group, Anonymous, let the world know, through Twitter, that they had decided to take on the hackers some believe to be a North Korean group, #GOP, otherwise known as the Guardians of Peace. While at one time Anonymous made noise that they were sympathetic to some of the issues being put forth by #GOP, Anonymous has stopped playing nice and is now set upon a Christmas day response to the Guardians of Peace and they are calling it “#OpRIPNK.”

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I'm with you Baz...time to break out the popcorn, this should be fun. I guess we're going to find out just how good the "A" team is.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
There was no definitive way, at least in the short term, to determine whether the connection had been cut, overloaded, or attacked. And security experts cautioned that there could be many reasons for Monday’s failure. North Korea could be pre-emptively taking its systems offline to prepare for an attack, some said.
If they're smart, this is what they'd do. So, this is definitely not what they're doing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.