Mark Barron embarrassed by Odell Beckham Jr.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
He's a run stopping, ball hawking safety. Running across the field to chase a number one nfl caliber wide receiver is a poorly designed defensive play.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Amari Cooper runs that route better. ;)

I will always be thankful that LSU never had a functional offense while Beckham was there. Cause that could have gotten UGLY.
They had Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Jeremy Hill, and Zach Mettenburger. All of those 4 guys started this year as rookies and made a big impact for their teams. Must have been pretty hard for them to find a way not to win the SEC and NC..

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Ohh well you can't win them all. Mark Barron will be fine. OBJ is fast. Idk if even Deion Sanders could have caught back up to that.

Last edited:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
They had Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Jeremy Hill, and Zach Mettenburger. All of those 4 guys started this year as rookies and made a big impact for their teams. Must have been pretty hard for them to find a way not to win the SEC and NC..
Yeah that's how I feel about Texas players in the NFL also.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Julio and Amari are definitely my favorites, but this Odell Beckham is really something special.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I
Aw cmon, I resent that. Not taking anything away from Barron, he was just beat on this particular play. Lighten up folks :)
It isn't worth the response. To Broadway that disliked my other post for whatever reason. I guess you didn't read the linked article.

Last edited:

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Did you read the article that you linked? I guess you did you took it out of your post. This is a board about Alabama football, and sometimes achievements of former Bama players. Any person that thinks they know football should realize that wasn't all Barron's fault, he was just trying to recover. Looks like you were just trying to embarrass Mark, heck it is in the title. Probably would of gotten less negative response on the pro sports board.
Whoa, whoa, "wasn't at all Barron's fault"? You must be kidding.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
Don't worry about it, I removed it.

Link to a page containing profanity again and you'll get a vacation.
The play was pretty vulgar. Since you have room why you create a pro football forum for people that care about the NFL. Since we have so many players in the NFL it would provide an area for a discussion about the pros to grow.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.