Boudreaux Goes to Mexico to Celebrate Graduation from LSU

BamaHoHo

All-American
Aug 7, 2007
Coaling, Alabama, United States
Three Cajuns go down to Mexico to celebrate their college graduation. They get very drunk and wake up in a Mexican jail, only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, Henri, is strapped in the electric chair, and is asked if he has any last words. He says, "I just graduated from Nichols State in Thibodaux, Louisiana, and I believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent. "The Mexican jailers throw the switch, and nothing happens. The Mexicans immediately fall to the floor on their knees, beg for Henri’s forgiveness, and immediately release him.

The second Cajun, Gaston, is strapped in and gives his last words, "I just graduated from McNeese State in Lake Charles, Louisiana, and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on
the part of the innocent. "The Mexican jailers throw the switch and again nothing happens.

Again, the Mexicans immediately fall to their knees, beg for Gaston's forgiveness, and immediately release him.

The last Cajun, Boudreaux, is strapped in and he says, "Well, den, I wint to de LSU and I just graduated wit ma degree in Civil Engineering, and I'll tell you rot now, you boys ain't never gon' be able to electrocute nobody if ya'll don't plug dis dang ting in."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.