Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Link from Cecil...

(Someone else on Twitter will have to link it. The other thread was getting too long...)

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Glad Rolando has a steady job in the pros right now but I can't imagine all the irreplaceable things he lost tonight.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Was it a really nice house?

I hope no one was hurt and the damage was limited to just his place.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I guess with the house being empty, the fire department didn't find out it was on fire until it was too late. Looks like a complete loss, the house will need to be leveled and the lot cleared.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Tuscaloosa News story

The Lake Tuscaloosa home of pro football player Rolando McClain of the Dallas Cowboys burned to the ground Monday evening.

No one was home at the time, and no injuries occurred in fighting the blaze at the lakefront mansion, said Fire Chief Tom Clarke of the Carroll's Creek Volunteer Fire Department.

Tuscaloosa County property records show McClain's residence was at 15139 Waters Edge Drive.

The fire was spotted at about 6 p.m., and Clarke said the entire house was well engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived, making it impossible to save. The Tuscaloosa Fire and Rescue Service also responded and helped fight the fire, preventing it from possibly spreading to neighboring properties. A call to the Tuscaloosa battalion chief who was at the scene was not immediately returned last night.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.