Rolando's house burns...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Yes I never thought he did this. It occurred during football season and he was likely in Dallas at the time. My thoughts were more along the line of a rival fan doing this. Regardless it's all bad.
Pretend for a moment that you are in Rolando's shoes. You play for a team in Texas but have a house in Alabama- a very expensive house that you can't afford to keep up. For some unknown reason ''it would be beneficial to you'' if the house burned to the ground. So, legally, do you think it would it be better for you if it burned while you were in Alabama or in Texas?
Hypothetically speaking, of course..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Pretend for a moment that you are in Rolando's shoes. You play for a team in Texas but have a house in Alabama- a very expensive house that you can't afford to keep up. For some unknown reason ''it would be beneficial to you'' if the house burned to the ground. So, legally, do you think it would it be better for you if it burned while you were in Alabama or in Texas?
Hypothetically speaking, of course..
I'm told he lost a lot of personal memorabilia, photographs, the kind of thinks people have gone back into burning houses to rescue. In fact, when victims are listing their most precious possessions lost, photographs are always at the top. Just something to think about. Also, I'm very uncomfortable with the slant some of the remarks in this thread have taken. Some of them are almost libelous. Unless we can get back to coloring between the lines, about what we really know, I'm going to close the thread...

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Let's just hope that because it's been ruled to be an intentional fire that Rolando has cleaned up his act enough to not be involved in any way, shape, or form.

I personally had given up hope on him, condemned him to a wasted life of thuggery. I'm awed by his turn around and I hope this is just an unfortunate accident.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.