Dre Kirkpatrick just picked off Manning for a TD to seal the win

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
That was his second interception of Peyton. His first one was a pick six. Man, I wish all the Bama players weren't busts in the NFL. Oh well. Guess Kiper was right..

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
This has been a great year for Bama players in the NFL. There could be as many as 4-5 players in the Pro Bowl. Mosley is surely a lock for defensive ROY. McClain should win comeback player of the year. This is a huge recruiting tool for Saban and staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Yesterday, Kareem Jackson had two interceptions. Tonight, Dre gets two. Awesome for the "Bama busts" we constantly hear the media discuss.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
This has been a great year for Bama players in the NFL. There could be as many as 4-5 players in the Pro Bowl. Mosley is surely a lock for defensive ROY. McClain should win comeback player of the year. This is a huge recruiting tool for Saban and staff.

Yup and you can bet the current commitments we have notice that too.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Yesterday, Kareem Jackson had two interceptions. Tonight, Dre gets two. Awesome for the "Bama busts" we constantly hear the media discuss.

this was from Sunday's game. ( L to R) Upshaw, Pagan, Mosley, Jackson.
Kareem looks to have put on some good muscle mass.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.