OK State AD wants Oregon and N Carolina on schedule

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
“My football coach doesn’t want to play anybody any good, definitely, but jiminy Christmas, we looked pretty good against Florida State,” Holder said. “Until we beat OU, that was the highlight of our season.”

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...ma-state-ad-wants-to-schedule-oregon-and-unc/

I would assume expansion is coming soon. Of course the Big 12 (being the Big 12) may go on pretending this is all an ESPN/if Colt had not got hurt conspiracy. Funny that some there don't want expansion because it would water down the conference. Water down? How can you water down Iowa St and Kansas? :biggrin: Cincy, UCF, Memphis BYU & etc. would be an upgrade over those two.
I'm sure no team would be added that would adversely affect the Horns and their $DOMINANCE$ in the conference. They would not want anyone added that they cannot control. I'm sure they would not mind having Rice in the conference since Rice will never (I said NEVER) beat Texas. The Horns might be afraid to add the University of Houston.

I'm sure Texas does NOT want a Big 12 Network. It would adversely affect their LHN.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.