Cincy teen shot/killed after he tried to rob man of limited edition shoes

alabama mike1

All-American
Jul 12, 2013
Ohio
This took place just south of Dayton, between Centerville and Miamisburg. I have no problem when a person, carry a weapon legally, protects himself and or is property from theft.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If there is no mention of the race of either party, I guess we are to assume they are both of the same race? With the news lately, if one was black and the other white, usually that is mentioned.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Here is another example of conceal carry working.

The reaction of the robbers family is laughable.
Not laughable at all - it is right at the root of this whole "racial" issue, and it's about responsibility for one's actions (or lack thereof). Unless or until people like this are a) sent back for training on right and wrong and the consequences of wrong (vis-a-vis local, state and federal laws) or b) eradicated, this problem will only get worse. I think maybe the guy who shot the robber messed up by not shooting the whole fam damily.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Not laughable at all - it is right at the root of this whole "racial" issue, and it's about responsibility for one's actions (or lack thereof). Unless or until people like this are a) sent back for training on right and wrong and the consequences of wrong (vis-a-vis local, state and federal laws) or b) eradicated, this problem will only get worse. I think maybe the guy who shot the robber messed up by not shooting the whole fam damily.
Yep. There are a lot of very ignorant people who are allowed to breed. Some how one of my cousins was allowed. Fortunately, his brother (yeah, my other cousin) is a total meth head. I think years of abuse have shriveled the raisins so he did society a favor on one hand. Besides, they are Auburn fans. LOL!

swoop10

Hall of Fame
Feb 10, 2001
Valdosta, GA
L
By laughable, I meant it should be a joke for anyone to possibly think that way. I agree with everything you said.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.