Link: Possible Conflict with Championship Game and Cowboys Playoff Game

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Chances of the Crygirls hosting a game on 1/10 or 1/11 are remote... Seattle would have to lose to St. Louis or the Packers & Lions have to finish in a tie. Even if that happened the CFP would make sure the game was 1/10 and the stadium was available for walk throughs on 1/11.

The NCAA/CFP is taking control of the a lot of the operations. They control all of the parking and season ticket holders who park in the 2 closest lots to the stadium,(Suite and Club level PSL ticket holders), are being moved to remote lots with shuttle service.

The only issue I see is what are they going to do with the RV's? When I called to get our pass they made it clear the lot will not open before 8AM on game day if the Cowboys play a playoff game that weekend. All other lots will open at 11AM.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
I was at the SEC Championship game. I arrived early ( I worked the game for one of the sponsors of the game so I had early accces. When I arrived at 11 am they were finishing up painting the logo they were done 12 pm with all the painting. http://lightlybuzzed.com/2014/12/06...ls-wins-100000-halftime-sec-title-game-video/

The Gerogia Dome only uses one type of artifical surface for football games. I dont know what they use for other eventss. The latest was install in 2011 and called FieldTurf.

B

BroadwayJoe777

Real funny. I am laughing so hard I can't control myself. Wow...You must be VERY lonely.

Sometimes people loose perspective in the excitement. But, you would't understand that would you?

Last edited:

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Real funny. I am laughing so hard I can't control myself. Wow...You must be VERY lonely.

Sometimes people loose perspective in the excitement. But, you would't understand that would you?
Just trying to spread a little Christmas cheer. Maybe this pic would have been more appropriate.

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I guess no one seriously thought the Cowboys would be this good and make the playoffs. I guess we can blame Rolando. The offense was always good, the defense is much improved.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.