Just got championship tickets!

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

FAN4EVR

1st Team
Nov 22, 2006
Calera, Al
Just got an email. I've got 2 tickets from Tide Pride. Email says tickets are in the 450.00 level. Any idea where these tickets might be?

statgrad96

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 26, 2008
Just got an email. I've got 2 tickets from Tide Pride. Email says tickets are in the 450.00 level. Any idea where these tickets might be?
Just got this as well. Stating I needed to "confirm" by the 29th. However, the link takes you to a "ticket request" page on rolltide.com. So, is this just a "request" or will we be getting the 2 tickets?

Last edited:

playball31580

Suspended
Aug 19, 2005
Wish I went to Tuscaloosa for college
Just got this as well. Stating I needed to "confirm" by the 29th. However, the link takes you to a "ticket request" page on TideSports.com. So, is this just a "request" or will we be getting the 2 tickets?
I was wondering the exact same thing!! 100% guarantee or based on availability and where we stand with Tide Pride points since I was denied the first go around.

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
The whole place is $450. Your seats depend on the allocation and your point level... oh... and the little matter of the game vs Ohio State.

FAN4EVR

1st Team
Nov 22, 2006
Calera, Al
It's a guarantee but only if we get in the game. I went ahead and confirmed mine and got a confirmation that if we make the game I get 2 tix.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Just got this as well. Stating I needed to "confirm" by the 29th. However, the link takes you to a "ticket request" page on TideSports.com. So, is this just a "request" or will we be getting the 2 tickets?
I know. When I read the email last night I was literally celebrating as we Christmas shopped. Then I replied to the link today which took me to the rolltide.com link. Everything there seems to state "based on availability". I feel sick now. I went from high to low just like that.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
It's a guarantee but only if we get in the game. I went ahead and confirmed mine and got a confirmation that if we make the game I get 2 tix.
I HOPE and pray you're right, but nothing on the order form on rolltide.com says "guarantee". The email does state "We are making available to you 2 National Championship tickets which must be CONFIRMED" though.

Here is what I'm hoping is corrrect......... Alabama knows who requested tickets and how many the first go-round. I'm hoping they went straight from that list based on the extra tickets that came available. Sounds like a plan right? :)

Roll Tide with many fingers crossed!

CmdrThor

1st Team
Oct 29, 2008
Marietta, GA
I got the same email, put my order in, and just now got an email that my order will definitely be fulfilled. I was about 10 tide total points away from the original cutoff.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
I got the same email, put my order in, and just now got an email that my order will definitely be fulfilled. I was about 10 tide total points away from the original cutoff.
Me too! Yeah Roll Tide. Whudda thunk when I bought your WVU tickets we'd now be celebrating getting National Championship tickets. :)

Sandy

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.